The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Okay.

I know... the "what made you smile today?" wouldv'e done just fine, but here's a more... uh... specific one.

'Cause, I'm cool like dat. *Nodnod*

So, what made you laugh today, hmm?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well it wasn't today, but on Christmas my brother was playing Scrabble and he tried to pass "Bally" as a real word and tried to defend it after it was prove not to be a real word and one with no meaning. Everybody playing at the table had a good laugh at that.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Blurb, blurb, blurb!

;3 Blowing bubbles in my soymilk. -so immature- xD

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
The title of this thread!
:big_grin:

Here's to D'Snowth, the inspiration!
:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hmmm...well, today I did see an ice-skating mongoose yodelling Mozart while juggling four cans of Spam, trying to ward off a dozen wolverines wearing paper party hats...but I didn't think that was funny, so...I'll have to get back to ya...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmmm...well, today I did see an ice-skating mongoose yodelling Mozart while juggling four cans of Spam, trying to ward off a dozen wolverines wearing paper party hats...but I didn't think that was funny, so...I'll have to get back to ya...
What color were the hats?.....:wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Better question. *in Beauregard voice* What color are their hats now?
Well now the hats are puce and orange...and when you press a secret button on the top, it plays a very thin, tinny version of "Happy Birthday," for which you have to pay fifty cents for every time you want to hear it (copyright, ya know!:wink:)