The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

ilovemusic

Reaction score
My brotha was drinking soda out of a bottle and put the bottle down. I wanted to grab it, because I was thirsty. He took away the bottle before I did. "Too late, Zootine!" (the way he calls me... Hm =/ )
He didn't mention the cork shoot off and landed, really slapstick, on his head. We laughed for five minutes.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
One episode of TMS has some character (during "at the dance") asking a waiter to break a $10. The waiter grabs the bill, rips it in half and says "here you go!"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
We were playing the card game "Flux" today and a card came up that gave you benfits if you spoke in an outragerous accent. So my mom spoke in Mock Swedish. The she put a card down with a cow on it and went "ur degy urn de cow cow cow."

ilovemusic

Reaction score
We found out in class today that a place in Holland is called the same as the name of a scary teacher on our school. And our geography teacher asked: "Who's ever been in Petten?" (that's the place and the name of the teacher)
Wrong. Very wrong. There was a huge laugh attack in class.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
There's this awesome quote from Big Bird in China that made me laugh yesterday:

" 'The stone soldiers stand guard over the glass chessboard'? That's no clue! 'look under the sofa', now THAT'S a clue!" When Big Bird says it, it's just so cute..

Another one on Bear in the Big Blue House: "If I had a dime for every time a mouse came in here with a fractured tail, heh, heh...I'd...have a lot of dimes."

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Our dog just bayed and sent my sister jumping a foot into the air while laying on the couch and she yelpped. Was kinda funny.

Nick22

Reaction score
I was playing with a little 2 year old girl today and I was wearing my Animal t-shirt and she points at it and say "Elmo shirt!"