The Videogame Thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
Me? I'd put the blue blur ahead of the plumber brothers, although I'd take them over a rat with electrical powers anyday. XD
He's a mouse:coy:. Rattata is a rat (and much cuter when he is kept unevolved). Yes, I am one of those crazy players who does not evolve all her pokemon and keeps the first pokemon she catches..I may not win a lot but I still enjoy the games :3.
I also watch the anime and am one of the oldest members of the pokemon forum I belong to, having been there seven years and written some well known pokemon fanfics :excited:. I have no shame, only love:flirt:. My favorite pokemon are (and have always been) Rapidash and Squirtle :3

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like Red and Blue and Fire and Leaf Green seems harder to me even though that are just souped up versions of the original.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love Punch out too! And I love The Ducktales games for the NES!

Luigi is underrated as a character these days and dragons are just misunderstood.
Nobody love him :sympathy: *huggles Luigi* Except meeeeee! Not that I have a video game crush on him if thats what your tihnking *shifty eyes*

He's a mouse. Rattata is a rat (and much cuter when he is kept unevolved). Yes, I am one of those crazy players who does not evolve all her pokemon and keeps the first pokemon she catches..I may not win a lot but I still enjoy the games :3.
I also watch the anime and am one of the oldest members of the pokemon forum I belong to, having been there seven years and written some well known pokemon fanfics . I have no shame, only love. My favorite pokemon are (and have always been) Rapidash and Squirtle :3
I like to catch my pokemon and keep one of every evoltion stage. My favorite pokemon are well, charizard as everyone knows and rayquaza. Who woulda thought that rayquaza can be brought snown my a few fast kicks from Fox (taqlkking about Brawl here)

I like Red and Blue and Fire and Leaf Green seems harder to me even though that are just souped up versions of the original.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I actually went out and got an action replay cause I couldnt beat the elite four :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nobody love him :sympathy: *huggles Luigi* Except meeeeee! Not that I have a video game crush on him if thats what your tihnking *shifty eyes*
Yo! Nothing wrong with Luigi. I mean, he was the heart of the Super Mario cartoons, especially the live action segments where he was played by Danny Wells. Personally, I tend to gravitate towards Luigi products more than Mario, if there's a choice. Usually, it's harder to find Luigi. Until lately, when they decided to make more Mario products in Japan to co-incide with the "New Super Mario Bros." And we're getting some of it in the US too.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I love their baby selfs :smile:. I think Baby Luigi is the cutest thing :3! And live action Luigi was my favorite..In the games/cartoon I've always been more of a Toad girl...I dunno, the idea of a talking mushroom is cute, most of all when his cap were really just a hat that kept falling over his eyes..awww :3. But my favorite things of all from the mario games are the enemies, most of all the Cheep Cheeps, Paratroopas, and Piranha Plants..I use to spend hours coloring them in my Super Mario 3 coloring book :smile:...

Pork

Reaction score
Anybody remember Skunny Cart? or Skunny in Pizza?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love their baby selfs. I think Baby Luigi is the cutest thing :3! And live action Luigi was my favorite..In the games/cartoon I've always been more of a Toad girl...I dunno, the idea of a talking mushroom is cute, most of all when his cap were really just a hat that kept falling over his eyes..awww :3. But my favorite things of all from the mario games are the enemies, most of all the Cheep Cheeps, Paratroopas, and Piranha Plants..I use to spend hours coloring them in my Super Mario 3 coloring book...
Baby Luigi is an unlockable character in Mario Kart Wii. I havn't unlocked him yet cause it involves time trials and I'm not good with the time trials :embarrassed: Birdo suprised me as an unlockable character.

By the way, how is Partners in Time? I've been considering getting it.

Has anyone played mario strikers charged? I haven't and I was just wondering if the game stands up to the artwork :smirk:

mario
Donkey Kong
Luigi
bowser
another mario
not sure if this is official or not

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yo! Nothing wrong with Luigi. I mean, he was the heart of the Super Mario cartoons, especially the live action segments where he was played by Danny Wells.
Indeed. Though Capt. Lou Albano rocked as Mario, Danny Wells--as Luigi--was the heart of the series.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Has anyone played mario strikers charged? I haven't and I was just wondering if the game stands up to the artwork :smirk:
I have! It really is a fun game! Not nearly as fun as Brawl, but it's still a good time. Though it does get annoying with all the ways someone can beat you up just to steal the ball. :stick_out_tongue:

And I haven't unlocked Baby Luigi either! He and Funky Kong are the only two characters I need! I wish there was another way--besides Time Trials... I don't understand what I need to actually accomplish.