The Videogame Thread

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I hate when yo are playing agianst someone over wifi and they just quit cause they are losing
I've had people do that JUST BEFORE I cross the finish line (on Mario Kart), demolishing my chance of getting my first ever win. Grr.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I do have to admit, I have had to quit on people because my game froze up or I just lost the connection, but I think most of the time people quit cause they are losing

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But losing is part of games. One wins and one loses.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Soooo...aaaaannnyyywaaaaayyysss...

I went out and got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness today. It was weird because they were selling the game by itslef, but for the same price you could get one with a not so very helpful "guide" book. Meh...Its more logical to get the one with the bonus thing included rather than the one without the bonus thing if its the same exact prce.

I cheated by looking up the quiz results online so I could be charmander :halo:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*shrugs* I sometimes cheat to get full benefits from my games, too. But not often.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Though I was never into Poke'mon, I did find some of the critters adorable (Eevee, for one).

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've loved it since the beginning because it is about breeding and raising animals :3 I love animals...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I love animals too. I also love superheroes. This could explain why Underdog is one of my favorite TV series, considering it merges my love of animals--in this case, puppies, which Shoeshine Boy/Underdog & Sweet Polly Purebred are--with my love of superheroes, which the aformentioned Pup-of-Steel happens to be. The same would apply with Darkwing Duck, as well, as he's a duck pardoying a certain Caped Crusader within a humorous fashion.