The Videogame Thread

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I don't know if there is one yet, but I wanted to start a videogame thread. So talk about your favroites, or talk about viedogames in general.
agian, sorry if there is already a thread like this.

PS: I like Kingdom Hearts!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I don't know if there was a thread like this (if there is I'm sorry).
Talk about videogames, weather its about your favroites, or anything else relating to videogames.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I didn't understand that game at all. However, I love to play video games. I like racing games, like Mario Kart, The Simpsons Hit & Run and The Simpsons: Road Rage, Muppet Party Cruise, and You Don't Know Jack for the Playstation.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Go Simpsons! i also like Crash Bandicoot and Sly Cooper. Go Platformers!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I,liked the third Sly Cooper game. Then again, it's only one I've played.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
If you liked the third one, you have to play the second one. It, to me, is the best game in the series. Those games are really addicting though, i always try to see if i can get 1 Million Coins (even though i bought everything)

You know what else is a fun game, Wii Sports. I thought Sly 3 is addicting, OMG, i can play bowling for hours.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts is definitely one of my very favorite games of all time. SO much fun.

But currently I'm caught up in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Agreed. Brawl is one of the best games I have EVER played, it may even be my all-time favorite. Luigi RULES! (In both Brawl and Mario Kart. :wink:)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like ANY videogame that doesn't make you play it a hundred times in different difficulty settings to get the good ending. Especially if the game is a frustraiting nightmare to play, and you get that backhanded compliment of "Try Harder mode" when you actually defeat the stupid thing.