The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
In the upcoming "Star Wars" 2 part season premiere, Brian says "Wocka Wocka!" in the advertisement they showed.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
In response to the "Tan Aquatic" episode that everyone's been talking about (you know--"wrong-sounding Muppets"), Volume 5 came out on Tuesday and, as a huge Family Guy fan I ran out and bought it. I listened to the commentary for that episode first, particularly because I was interested to hear what they had to say about the Muppets and the guys on the commentary actually were discussing the reason Jim died. Someone (I think Seth MacFarlane but I can't remember) said "oh it was because it was against his religion, he was a Christian Scientist" or something and then another person said "see, I heard that he just had strep throat and never got it checked out" and they discussed it for a few minutes. It wasn't particularly funny or insightful--they didn't mention anything about the "wrong-sounding Muppets"--but it was interesting nonetheless.

Also, the person playing Fozzie at the end is Michael Clarke Duncan from The Green Mile and The Whole Nine Yards, among other movies. :smile:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
as for that Wocka Wocka thing. I get it. The role Brian is playing is Chewbacca the Wookie (Wocka and Wookie Now that's Funny.:smile: :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that commercial too. I can't wait for that episode, it's so freaking exciting! Yay!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that commercial too. I can't wait for that episode, it's so freaking exciting! Yay!
I haven't seen any adverts for this one yet, but I've heard about it. I'm getting pumped for the upcoming season. The producers even say there's going to be an episode called "Stewie Kills Lois," lol!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I thought that Emmy clip was Awesome especially the Charlie Sheen joke! but anyway The best family guy muppet reference will always be to me the Beaker one!:eek:

Java

Reaction score
Okay, my husband was watching this the other day and there was something about Peter turning the house into a puppet at somepoint. Could this be a Henson reference to the talking houses on TMS 1?

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
The house wasnt made as a reference because peter built it to scare people.