The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
( Pepe Climbs out of book bag) Ok!!!!!! sow whats goin on
*pulls Pepe out of the bag and points to the Giant*

(Sidenote: Kimp would you like it if Animal was wearing a bookbag that Pepe or Rizzo hide in once in a while?)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
( Side note i just assumed because i have a back pack every did LOL the answer is yes please thank you)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Uh-oh, Robin, you might not want to open your eyes little buddy. Mr. Giant, I'll second what Kermit said, what do you want from us? We're just trying to do a good thing here and help the Munchkins and then get ourselves out of here, so if you tell us what you want us to do, we'll be out of your way shortly.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Giant wipes his mouth after having breathed fire at Gonzo. Then, he surveys the group.

YOU ATTEMPT TO, UM, HELP THE MUNCHKINS AND ALL PEOPLE IN OZ, DO YOU? VERY WELL. UM, FOLLOW ME TO MY HOUSE THERE AND DINNER WILL BE, UM, PREPARED. I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO, UM, HELP OZ THESE DARK DAYS. HA HA HA. I HAVE A SPECIAL, UM, PASSAGE FOR YOU TO TRAVEL.

*Whispers to his friends.*
Hey, gang, so, what do you think of the giant? Seems like he might be okay. What do we do?

(Next post decides.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: I don't think we can trust him! I say we don't follow him home. Remember what Sesame Street taught us, never follow strangers home.