The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*thinks* Mmmmm. Oh, dear...maybe if we all huddle and cross quickly, whatever it is, or isn't, will think we are bigger than it is, or isn't if in fact it isn't in which case it dosn't matter what it thinks because it can't think, um, I thank, ri-ght?

Onward then?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH! I'm so confoooosed! Yessir. Huddle we will.

*A buzzard flies at them and then pulls up at the last second.*

Okay, I saw an Alfred Hitchcock film one time about birds who eat your eyes, so don't look! Cover your eyes.

And Pepe and Rizzo, you two hang close! We don't need any bats or buzzards flying off with you two!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*covers eyes, and walks blind onto the bridge*

Better to not see than to look down...or up...or around....or things like that...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*huddles in close to everyone else* Beau, you're right, let's just cross quickly and not look at anything. Then we can find out what's in that house ahead.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<hopping furiously to try to keep up> Guys, don't forget me! I don't wanna get carried off by bats or buzzards, either! <hops onto Rowlf's shoulder, covers eyes with Rowlf's ear, and whilspers:> I'll be quiet so I don't hurt your eardrum, Rowlf. But I can't hop that fast.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's on Rowlf's shoulder, Kermit! We're all safely crossing the bridge now! Soon, we'll be safely on the other si--

BUMP!

Sure enough, huddled together the Muppets were headed safely across the bridge, but now they have bumped into something and have stopped in their tracks: WHAT IS IT?
Next post chooses the number:
1 or 2 or 3
Oh, oh! Are we in trouble??

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry about playing Fozzie there, I just needed someone to respond to Gonzo.

Gonzo: (Puts hands over his eyes) Even though I think it would be fun to get my eyes pecked out by buzzards, I'll cover my eyes so I can still see my lovely Camilla. Keep walking guys, just keep walking, just keep walking.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*whistleing*

One step after another, One step at a time...

(P.S. Fozzie, that was picking number 1)

Erine81981

Reaction score
*runs into the gang who are huddled together* AHHHHHHHH!!! *bits the tail of the creature*