The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm with Gonzo, I kind of get the impression he wants to have US for dinner and not as his guests and since I don't want to be a doggie sandwich, let's turn ourselves around and go back across the scary bridge and in another direction.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Without knowing the result of their trip with the Giant, the Muppets, fearful for their fates, ran back across the bridge and toward the little--but empty--Munchkin village. It had become a ghost town of sorts with everyone having left the village. The silence of the empty place was frightening, and the doors and shutters of the little houses opening and closing with creaks and groans in the hinges made it even more scary. The wind blew through the place and would moan, giving quite more the ghostly effect.

The Muppets WILL NOT like it here, your Narrator can guarantee that!!

Ooohhh, gang! I do not like it here! Who KNOWS what could happen to us here??

(Go to Q&A and see my question there-Kev).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Ok, this place is creepy! Let's go somewhere, anywhere else than here!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<hops off of Rowlf's shoulder> Uncle Kermit? <hops over to kermit> Uncle Kermit... I'm scared.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
(Pepe Peeks Out of knapsack) where are we Ok!!!!

(looks at robin on kermits shoulder) You can come in here if you want ok!!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
<hops off of Rowlf's shoulder> Uncle Kermit? <hops over to kermit> Uncle Kermit... I'm scared.
Don't worry, Robin. I'll protect you.

(Pepe Peeks Out of knapsack) where are we Ok!!!!

(looks at robin on kermits shoulder) You can come in here if you want ok!!!!
It's okay, Pepe. As his uncle, it's my duty to protect him.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, maybe this wasn't the best place to turn around and come to, but we'll figure something out, we always do. Don't worry Robin, Uncle Kermit and I and all us other bigger guys will make sure you're ok. Remember, I'm a dog and dogs are tough...*hears a howling sound in the distance and jumps*...ok, maybe not that tough.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The Giant wipes his mouth after having breathed fire at Gonzo. Then, he surveys the group.

YOU ATTEMPT TO, UM, HELP THE MUNCHKINS AND ALL PEOPLE IN OZ, DO YOU? VERY WELL. UM, FOLLOW ME TO MY HOUSE THERE AND DINNER WILL BE, UM, PREPARED. I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO, UM, HELP OZ THESE DARK DAYS. HA HA HA. I HAVE A SPECIAL, UM, PASSAGE FOR YOU TO TRAVEL.

(Next post decides.)

FOOD!! *runs after the Giant*

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Hey Food Okey

(Pepe jumps around in the knap sack)

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

( pepe falls out, Gets Up and dust himself off)

HEY Wait for me Okey

( Pepe runs after Animal to the Food)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ok, maybe this wasn't the best place to turn around and come to, but we'll figure something out, we always do. Don't worry Robin, Uncle Kermit and I and all us other bigger guys will make sure you're ok. Remember, I'm a dog and dogs are tough...*hears a howling sound in the distance and jumps*...ok, maybe not that tough.
Hey, everybody, I would just like to announce that Rowlf is playing "Scooby-Doo" in the upcoming film this summer.

Just kidding.