"The Muppets" debut at Number 1 in DVD sales

DannyRWW

Reaction score
They've got loads of Muppet stuff on NetFlix. The main items I see missing are MCC and any Muppets Chrismas specials. They even have Henson's Place for rent! Disney's doing the Muppets proud.
I was just talking about the streaming... though now that I think about it they do have quite a bit there too..just not the Muppets as owned by disney. I love watching Fraggle Rock on Netflix with the kids and we saw dog city (though I think that is down now). The last few years of Sesame street are there as well.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Unfortunately I wasn't into The Muppets during that time I sort of had grown out of them. I was sadly and shamefully one of those fans who had forgotten about them but that's not gonna happen anymore. I have only seen clips of it on Youtube.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I just ordered It's a Very Muppet Christmas on Amazon as I've never seen it. :embarrassed:
It's not as cheery as the rest of their projects, but it does bring back a lot of wonderful nostalgic moments. The plot is very similar to last year's movie. Even though "The Muppets" had its somber moments, it was much better than the "Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" attempt. Still, I liked it a lot!! I also think it's the last time we hear Jerry Nelson's Robin. That alone makes it a must see for any fan. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's not as cheery as the rest of their projects, but it does bring back a lot of wonderful nostalgic moments. The plot is very similar to last year's movie. Even though "The Muppets" had its somber moments, it was much better than the "Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" attempt. Still, I liked it a lot!! I also think it's the last time we hear Jerry Nelson's Robin. That alone makes it a must see for any fan. :smile:
Yeah I know it's basically a parody of It's a Wonderful Life. Lol! I saw a few clips online I saw where Kermit has a mental break down about never being born and I saw the clip of Gonzo and him singing "Everyone Matters." Yes I cried so I'll have the tissues on stand by. LOL!

zoebell

Reaction score
i'm not a huge fan of VMX myself. i think it's just ok. not as bad as Wizard of Oz, but not that good either

Avilos

Reaction score
I just got Wizard of Oz from my library. I have never seen it because of all the bad things I have heard about it. I must of passed on the first airing because it looked like a bad idea.

YET I am going to check it out due to morbid curiosity!