1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets" debut at Number 1 in DVD sales

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Mar 28, 2012.

1. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

that site though, had The Muppets making about 40 million in first week dvd/blu ray sales, which is pretty awesome

speaks to how passionate the fans of this film were. i'm guaranteeing the next one has a huge opening, due to how much people loved this one
    jvcarroll likes this.
  2. Avilos

Avilos Member

Thank you very much! I am basically fully recovered. Its like it never happened. I am going to paraphrase - Life is like a movie, and I am going to write my own ending. Not let an accident effect the rest of my life.
  3. Kelso

Kelso New Member

I have loved hearing about younger friends of mine in their early twenties who have been watching and loving the movie on DVD/Bluray. A lot of these folks weren't even alive when Henson passed away, it's fantastic to see his legacy living on.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I also agree I mean it's great to see all the old fans reliving with how we grew up with the muppets but it's also so wonderful to see a whole new generation meeting them and knowing why they've been loved for so many years and in some ways learning about Jim and what kind of person he was. So I think it's great.
    HeyButtahfly likes this.