1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Moppet Family..."

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

(It's always been set in america!)
  2. The Count Moderator

Well... Given what we've traveled so far in these adventures... One never really knows.

OK... Gotta call the airport, get the tickets, pack the suitcases... So much to do.
    Yes, it's better if we take the normal route there... Best not to overuse or overexpose magic when in contact with the rest of the world. You'd better have a talk with those twins of yours Bo...
  3. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Tabby: ANN KELLY ANN KELLY ANN KELLY ANN KELLY ANN KELLY WE'RE GOING TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Ann: We're going to England?

Tabby: We're going to England!

Kelly: We're going to England?

Tabby: We're going to England!

Ann: We're going to England.

Kelly: What's England?

Tabby: I don't know, but we're going!

Ann: Why?

Tabby: Um... Something about the boy-next-door-to-Uncle-Bo-who-now-lives-with-Uncle-Bo-but-turned-evil!

Kelly: Something about who?

Tabby: The boy-who-used-to-live-next-door-to-Uncle-Bo-but-now-lives-with-Uncle-Bo.

Ann: Does he have a name?

Tabby: Um... I think so, but... everyone just calls him the boy-who-used-to-live-next-door-to-Uncle-Bo-but-

Kelly: OH! You mean the boy-who-used-to-live-next-door-to-Uncle-Bo-whose-long-lost-sister-disappeared?

Tabby: Yeah! It was something about him.

Kelly: What was something about him?

Tabby: ENGLAND! Us going to England!

Kelly: We're going to England?

Ann: Kelly? Just pack...

Tabby: Can you pack for me, too?

Ann: Pack yourself!

Kelly: Oh, don't pack yourself, suitcases are so uncomfortable...

Tabby: I'm too excited to pack! We're going to ENGLAND!

Ann: Do we know what England is yet?

Tabby: Um... no. But we're going there!

(OOC: Note to all MopFam members, Beau has just lost MC again. <sigh>)
  4. Beauregard Well-Known Member

(Beau has not! Mysteriously it returned as fast as it dissapeared this once! Yey!)

Father: Shoes, extra socks...am I forgetting anything? Tickets...erm...What can it be? *thinking* Oh! I know! The twins! ...
  5. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*DanDan enters with Fem sitting on a tiny chair on her hat*

DanDan: England, eh?

Fem: Back to my native territory!

DanDan: So of course we can come can't we? I'll give you this...*takes out shotgun* Ooops, wrong thing *takes out wallet* It's empty but if it wasn't I'd buy a ticket!
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: Bless my soul, the foot is British!
  7. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Fem: *ahem* The foot has a name...

DanDan: He does?? Let's change it to Flopsy.

Fem/Flopsy: But--

DanDan: CASE CLOSED!!
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: Yes, well, the calcaneus is the largest bone in the foot, but I was under the impression we wern't going for a biology lesson right now...Should I invite the cow lady? Or shall we head for the airport? And, am I asking Flopsy for his advice?
  9. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Fem: It's Fem!!

DanDan: Quiet Flopsy...or I'll give you another marshmallow attack
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: *steps out the door and nods to the waiting Limo* When did that arri-...never mind. Ahh, Britain, the land of the Nelson's Column, home of the Queen, that rainy muddy place that I call my own.
  11. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Fem: We're going to England!! Yay!! I may run into my parents!

DanDan: You're right, you'd better tell the driver to be careful

Fem: ...no I didn't mean...

DanDan: Too late, what's done is done thy kingdom come as Moses would say

Fem: But Moses didn't...

DanDan: Quiet Flopsy!
  12. The Count Moderator

*Talking to kittens while packing... Well... England is a country, far across the sea. No Tabby, you don't have to worry about getting wet... We'll be flying there in an airplane. Yes Kelly, flying through those white puffy things called clouds. What's that Ann? Oh yes... Hexcellent fish shops there, we'll all be able to expand our diets on the variety of meals.

*Trying to fit some extra shirts. MMM, do you need help with something Izzy?
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: *taps fingers* *taps toes* *tapes feet* Where are the Coles? *looks at flight times* Eech!!! We are definatly going to be late. *walks across to the Cole house* Guys, this is no time for a catnap! *laughing at self* Catnap...ahaheehehe *laughing more* Hahaha!!!!! *realsies he shouldn't be drinking and laughing at the same time*
  14. The Count Moderator

*Thunderstroke sounds off... We're... Ready.
    Come on girls, help each other with your purrses or small luggage. Mommy and Daddy will take the big ones.

OK Bo... So where are our wheels? How are we getting to the airport?
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

The physcic limo driver is...gone...he was here just now! Where is...how did...and what! Haagagaraf!!! Someone call a taxi! Ring for a pizza! Do something!!! *colapses* *opens one eye* I am over reacting...
  16. The Count Moderator

Oh... So that's what it was. Thought it was more overacting...

*Pulls out skell phone and dials for the taxi. Yes Beau, we'll be needing your services. OK, that's done...
    *Dials again: Hello Pizzeria Dos? Yes, the usual please. And an extra order of your regular cheese and pepperoni pie. Thanks.

There, the taxi and pizzas are on their way.
  17. Erine81981 Active Member

In England........

Biggy: Quick in here!

Yakky: Wait for me!

Both run into a clothing store

Evil Kyle: Where did those two...

An england couple passes by

Man: How do you do my lad?

Evil Kyle: Just fine sir. Oh let me get that for you. *opens door*

Woman: Thank you sir. *curtsys*

Evil Kyle: Your welcome. *lifts hat again* Now where did those two get off to?! :mad: *runs off*

Both Biggy and Yakky stick their heads out the door

Yakky: Is he gone? *a bunch of scarfs, hankerchif and hats hanging all over him*

Biggy: I hope so. *wearing a suit and top hat*

Yakky: *looks at Biggy* You look stunning, Biggy.

Biggy: *looks in mirror* I do don't I? *stares at himself in mirror* But you don't.

Store Keeper: Are you two going to pay for that?

Biggy: No.

Store Keeper: Then take it off! *stamps back into the store*

Yakky: *shakes off scarfs, hankerchifs and hats*

Biggy: *takes off the clothes* There. Come on! I have to find my phone.

Yakky: Who's ever heard of a bigfoot having a cellphone.

Biggy: Shut up!
  18. Vibs New Member

*In airport*

Over loudspeakers: Airplane number 995672 destination Heathrow Airport, London will arrive in 4 minutes and 23 seconds, if you haven't checked in yet we suggest you do or otherwise you won't get on the plane and will have to wait another 4 hours. I've been Jessica Loubourn, in The Airport, thank you thank you very much thank you.

Viq: Oh no! we haven't checked in yet, what are we going to do?!

Viola: *touches Viq's shoulder* (OOC: Viola is Viq's muse. She inspires this budding artist to write songs)

Viq: *writes song about airport*
  19. The Count Moderator

Don't worry Viq... That's been all taken care of. Now come on, we've got to get to Gate 27 and board the plane.
    *All hurry to Gate 27 to board plane.
  20. Erine81981 Active Member

At the England Bay.......

Yakky: Are you sure we can borrow this?

Biggy: Why not. We'll bring it right back.

Yakky: We will. *turns around to see Evil Kyle getting to a boat* Uh Biggy?

Biggy: What? Can't you see I'm trying to start this thing.

Yakky: You better hurry or we'll be dead pretty soon. *points to Evil Kyle*

Evil Kyle: *engine starts up* I'm coming my friends! *evil laugh*

Yakky: STEP ON IT! *hits some leaver which makes them take off*

Biggy: I'M NOT READY!!!!! *streaches him from the jetski like a rubberband*

The jetski shoots off while Yakky and Biggy try to stear it. Evil Kyle comes right after them chasing them down in the England bay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.