1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Moppet Family..."

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*trying to wrangle up the kittens* Come on girls if we don't board the plane we'll miss our flight! Now if you're good little kittens the maybe the stewardess will give you your first pair of flying wings. *keeps walking* Adam, wait for us!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Waiting at the gate, just a little ahead of family... Sorry about that Izzy. Here, let me help with the luggage, you get the girls. BTW: Did you remember to call Grandma K? Did she say why she wasn't coming?
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Jack: *at the airport with everyone else*Ahh, England, land of crumpets, tea, and...NO MAIRIN!!! I still haven't found her yet!!! *runs outside and hotwires a random car and drives off looking for Mairin*

(OOC: This will have to be Jack's current position until I get back to fully posting, so...er...Jack's away looking for Mairin)
  4. The Count

*Already seated on the airplane... Hmmm, wonder why Jack suddenly took off like that. Oh well.
    Everything all fright girls? Heh, just hope Izzy's OK with the other one over at the other window seat, had to do it this way so at least two of them would get window seats.
    *Leans back and tries to get some shuteye after a long night.
  5. redBoobergurl

Everything is ok over here dear. I left a message with Mother, I suppose she can possibly catch a later flight if she's able. Otherwise I asked her to drop in on the house and make sure everything is ok for us while we're gone. All right, let's see, what is the in-flight movie today...hmm, why it appears to be Garfield! What an excellent choice. They must have seen us coming. Oh well. *relaxes to watch the movie*
  6. The Count

Yes... Suppose she could get a later flight if she wants to join us in merry old England.

Good thing I left a key charm for her. Do you want some milk Ann? We could ask the nice stewardess for some when she passes by.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: *in plane* Who would have known an old pirate could get airsick...
    Moppet: What!!!
    Father: *finds a paper bag*

(OOC: Hi! Sorry about the sudden dissapearence...as is typical as soon as I started this go-to-england plot MC died on me again...figures....Ok, I am here, hopefully for a while!)

Moppet: I am not you.
    Father: Can you stay to the minimum please, right now the-boy-next-door-is-split-personality-enough-without-you-Mop-Pet!
    Moppet: *is silent*
    Father: Ahh, Mr Cole, I am very glad that you are joinign me in england, the land flowing with tea and honey, but, er not honey in the tea, that is more of an amiercan thing, more tea with milk and...sometimes with sugar...
  8. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

(OOC: Sorry that I haven't been here for aaaaaaaaages but I'm busy with school work and stuff)

*looks out of window*
    Look at that Viqie! And little Vibsie! *points* Clouds!!
    *tries to find some lollipops but fails*
    Oh... I guess the llama ate them.
  9. Beauregard

Father: *eating lollipops* No, I...well...am trying to over come my fear of hieghts, and *gulp* broccli flavored lollys helped...a little...um...*goes green looking out the window at clouds*
  10. The Count

Huh? Bo... That you? Hmmm, wondered why this thing hadn't landed yet. Oh well, we'll get there soon enough.
  11. Beauregard

(Well, until I get back I think we are moving on a less even time-plan than real life or it will get a little ridiculous with huge periods of silent time from everyone)

Father: I dare say it was too smoggy to land...*realises what is saying* I've been in america too long...
  12. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Viq: Vibs, look! Clouds as white as snow and as beautiful as... *looks at Viola - blushes*

Viola: *smiles*

Vibs: *is sick*

Viq: *snaps out of it* Um, Mingo? How can we be over one thousind millions of miles over the earth without falling down?
  13. Beauregard

Father: It's simple aerodynamics, son. You see we can stay at one thousand million miles above earth because...ONE THOUSAND MILLION MILES ABOVE EARTH!!!! I need more broccli flavored lollipops...
  14. The Count

Just ask the stewardess for some Bo.

Heh, guess they're not as used to flying as we are. OK Kelly, let's see if you and your sisters can play nice.
    *Unfastens their seat belts and nods to Izzy to let Tabby loose as well. Remember, it's just tag you'll be playing. And no magics please.
  15. Beauregard

Father: Tag? On an airplane? What if they were to fall off! What is there were hijackers? High? Heights...oh my. *colapses* *and wakes up two hours later when the plane has landed* *to the hostess* Hi, what's that? Oh, no, I am fine, just a little bit of a headache, no! I did not pass out for two hours, how rude, honestly...that's a nice badge you have there. Right...*getting up* Everyone stick together! Vibs, Viq, no glue...
  16. The Count

*Chuckling... Good thing he passed out...
    *Getting bag out of overhead compartment. Come on dears, we need to get off of this plane and get our luggage at the claim carousel.
  17. redBoobergurl

I'm certainly glad we've landed. Of course, now comes the fun part of keeping the kittens from running all over the airport. Now girls, say thank you to the nice stewardess for the pretty wings she gave you.
  18. The Count

Thank you miss stewardess... A lovely flight.

*Thinks of treating family to a true flight later.

OK... Where's the baggage claim carousel? Hope we don't end up losing our luggage.
  19. redBoobergurl

Oh don't even joke about losing our luggage dear, you know how much that would kill me! Anyway, I think baggage is that way *points to the right*
  20. Beauregard

*stareing out the airport windows*

Wow...it's great to be home. See those there kids? They are english words! That one says, "Luggage." Yup. That's english! And there is a word on taht case saying, "Do not drop." Yeah, on that broken case. And then on that bright yellow case is the word, "Moppet's." Wow! You kids can read english! Wait...Moppets! My luggage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.