1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Moppet Family..."

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And you thought the Adam's family were weird...

There's a stret on a town not too far from the middle of nowhere on the steep hill named Make-Believe where an adorable little family lives in an adorable little house in the country.

This thread is a spin-off from another, because some of us were having too much fun to contain ourselves and were Muffining a serious thread, i.e. Ton's of Mp3s. Since neither Christy B, nor I would (could) give up our little game, she dared me to start it over here, so like the fool I am, I have.

Please meet the family of this charming little household:

Mother - played by ChristyB
    Father - Played by Beauregard
    The Kid - Played by Vic
    The Dog - Played by Fish'n'Wolfe (Kevin)

We have neighbours, for example, the friendly neighbourhood postman who walks our dogs when we go on vacation, the neighbour with the curlers who gives us strange looks from her upstairs window, and the cat who lives by our dustbins.

The curtains open, a breath of freash air wafts through the house to the smell of home cooking.

Father sits, his feet propped up on the table, reading his newspaper. Mother is upstairs, trying to convince The Kid to come down for his breakfast...

*to Mother*

Just leave him, I'll eat his toast.

*shouts*

VIC! Get down here and eat your toast! Your mother specially burnt, er, CRISPED that for you!
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

(This is just wrong. I had nothing to do with this. Oh well, like the nutball I am...)

Look, if you have a problem with my cooking you can just start doing all of it yourself.
  3. Beauregard

*clears throat and strightens paper*

Lovely breakfast dear. Mroe tea?

*shouts*

VIC! Your Breakfast Getting Cold!
  4. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Woof arf bark! Translated: I'm hungry!
  5. Beauregard

*while Mother isn't looking, slips piece of toast under the table to the Dog*
  6. christyb

christyb New Member

*yells to the distant son who won't come out of his room* And come feed your dog! *to father* You are not off the hook. I saw that.
  7. Beauregard

What's that, dear?

*double take*

Oh. Would you look at that. I take my eyes off my plate for one second and the Dog nicks my breakfast. *mutters* I did say about keeping a dog.

*yells upstairs*

VIC! Your Mother wants you to feed your dog!
  8. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Um yum mmm... Arfy barfy... Translation: tasted good at first, but has green stuff growing on it.
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

*at stove wearing an apron, talking with a spatula in my hand* (I talk with my hands in real life so use your imagination)

I saw you give that dog your toast! Do you think I was born yesterday??
  10. Beauregard

Oh. Look at the time.

*picks up breifcase and paper*

Well, I'm off to work, dear. Have a good day
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

Oh no you don't. You have today off remember? And someone feed that dog! Toast obviously isn't good for him.
  12. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

*Whines* Arf! Woof! Chewy toy! *Grabs the briefcase and papers*
  13. Beauregard

Day off...oh. Yes. I do recall you saying something about it.

Down Dog!

VIC! Your dog's eating my breifcase!

And, Mother, Vic dosn't have the day off to does he now? He should be at school at this hour.
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

Oh no. He has a cold. So he's staying home today. *laughs at the dog* *mutters* Good boy.
  15. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Grrrrr! UMM YUMMY UMMM! Translation: Stay away, this leather is tasty!
  16. Beauregard

*pulls breifcase away*

I said Down dog!

If he has a cold, then maybe he's asleep in bed still. I'll go and check on him.

*walks upstairs, dragging a breifcase and attached dog behind*

*is hit by blasting music from Vic's room*

*bangs on door*

Hey, Breakfast. You're Mother's in a bit of a mood because the dog didn't like her toast, so be nice. Vic? Vic, are you in there?
  17. christyb

christyb New Member

*looks at dog*

What is his problem today. You'd think he hated to spend time with his family.
  18. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

*Bouncing up the stairs* THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP Grrrr... *music then blasts me down the stairs*
  19. Beauregard

*retrieves paper from dog, walks downatairs, sits at table*

Day off, let me see, that must mean you have a list of things that need fixing for me. Drains to be unblocked? The fridge hasn't died again has it, because I did call out the repair man for that three wees ago...
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

And he came....hmm.. I do need you to mow the lawn, fix Vic's computer seems he can't get onto that crazy website again, and you get to cook dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.