"The Moppet Family..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In the Moppet's house.........

Yakky: Is there anything we can do today? I'm bord.

We could pick each others nose hairs?

Yakky: Biggy would win.

Biggy: Hey...

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
For breakfast? Oh, if you insist. Vibs, Popcorn? Viq, Peanuts? Dog...er...Dog? Dog! Get your head out of those crackerjacks! Sorry about this Eric.
A looftle larft, but arfywoofs I doofed tharfs... *Swallows Cracker Jacks, box and all*

Translation: A little late, but anyways I did this...

OOC: I'm currently putting together a dictionary of Ted's words and their English counterparts; "Ted's Dog Latin: The dictionary for dog's best friend."

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey! Quit hogging all the papers!
*Runs and picks up newspaper, getting it soaked with drool* Harf yoof go Vic, farfther's narfspoofper!

Here you go Vic, father's newspaper!

Beauregard

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
OOC: I'm currently putting together a dictionary of Ted's words and their English counterparts; "Ted's Dog Latin: The dictionary for dog's best friend."
OOC: LMK when youve done it, and I can host it onteh site as well as here.

Father: *meanwhile* "Note from managment: Due to an increase in the substitution of house-pets with stuffed animals, we are submurging the office's previous assets into the liquidation of the future: Soft Toy Vegetables. For Kids who won't eat their greens. Note: Not edible toys. Please design and create forthwith. Managment." Oh the joy...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mrs. Jones: Jack boy, I've searched this house top and bottom and I can't find that blue Dan-Dan thing! You sure it's here?

Most certanly ma'am.

Mrs. Jones: Well, it better be, or else I'll tell you know who about you know what.

NO! You wouldn't...you couldn't! You can't!!!*grabs her leg and starts crying*

Mrs. Jones: Oh, I can. And I will. So come on boy, pull your self together and let's go find that thing!

*wipes tear* Ok *sniffs* well, can I have a lollipop?

Mrs. Jones: NO!

*sniffs* Mingostone would give me a lollipop...

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs: *waking up to the sound of Jack's wailing* ... WHO DID JUST WAKE ME UP!?!?!?! - Oh... Jack. And... hey wait.... who is that lady... are... is she.... are they... well, not if I know it!! *PUFF - Mrs. Jones turns into a puppy* HA! That'll teach you to try and steal my JAck!! My Jack... Jack.... *grabs Jack's leg* Mmmmm...

... at the office, hey anyone up for a pancake?... oh, never mind...

Viq: *still holding on to Father's leg* Mmmmm...

... And then they all turned into eagles mwuahaha!!...

Viq: Wait a sec... what makes you think so huh?

... um, well I'm the narrator dear so I can do whatever I like. Could have made a cow fall down on you if I wanted to.

Viq: You wouldn't dare... and besides we have magic powers.

... Oh yeah? Well you aren't even real, you are only two shapes of my imagination. And I can make you dissapear again...

Viq: *looks into camera* This gal is too weird. *Snaps fingers*

... oink?...

Viq: Now where was I... Oh yes, father's leg. Mmmmm...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*back at the moose hypnotist*

DanDan: I am a moose. I am a moose. I am a moose. I am a....*gasp* my woman's intuition is telling me I need to go into hiding! Someone is looking for me. *talks to coat-rack* My apologies, Mr. Hypnotist, I need to end this session earlier. I'll miss you *gestures to rug* and your sweet little dog. To the lemon-mobile

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhhh! Get off my leg!!!

(sorry, the funniest thing I could come up with today...)

Status
Not open for further replies.