The MARVELOUS Muppets: Hulk-O-Vision

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
MW said:
It is? Wow. For some reason, I thought it was longer than 22 pages. It thought it was 33!:smile:
Well, it also makes a difference because I print stuff out at 7pt Arial. It's the smallest type I can read comfortablely. Saves on paper and stuff. Cause mom throws a hissy fit if I print out some 100+ page fanfiction on it...So that was both of them at 7pt Arial.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Wow. Yeah, I liked that single line. Also....was the thing with Sadie a one-night stand, or did they actually have some kind of relationship before it happened? Didn't really get exactly what you meant in the short description before. It sounded like it could go either way.
They both were in Vietnam for about a year until the time she left and Tony ended up missing in action. That should've been a perfect amount of time for them to work up a relationship before they became really intimate. So, no, it wasn't a one-night stand. I wouldn't dare treat Sadie that way.:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Okay, I understand. I was just curious about their standings is all. :wink: Nice to know that.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:smile: muppetwriter I've just finished reading this story. It was fantastic!
Renee directed my attention to this story and I'm glad she did. Crossing muppets and marvel is something brand new and ingenious.:cool:

I must read some of the others but for now I wish to concentrate upon Renee's A Grand Adventure in Life. Congratulations and keep it up.

BTW if Iron Man really is Scooter's dad does that make Scooter half-muppet and half-human?:big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
:smile: muppetwriter I've just finished reading this story. It was fantastic!
Renee directed my attention to this story and I'm glad she did. Crossing muppets and marvel is something brand new and ingenious.:cool:
Wait 'til you see how I do a Muppets/DC Comics crossover.

Bill Bubble Guy said:
I must read some of the others but for now I wish to concentrate upon Renee's A Grand Adventure in Life. Congratulations and keep it up.
Thanks. And enjoy Renee's stories. They're really cool. I probably won't get started on the newest "Marvelous Muppets" stories for another month or so, since I'll be focusing on getting through the remainder of my college semester.

Bill Bubble Guy said:
BTW if Iron Man really is Scooter's dad does that make Scooter half-muppet and half-human?:big_grin:
Some people describe him as being a humanoid character. In Renee's "Sadie" tales, Scooter's father was Richard Hunt, and yet he was still described as a Muppet in the series and not as a human. So I guess the same rules apply here.

I can say one thing: Scooter definitely inherited Iron Man's brilliant mind and financing skills.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
That's awesome. :wink:

Wow, two geniuses having kids. Goodness, no wonder they thought that Scooter + Gamma Radation would be a huge problem.

I'd still hate to see if it ever happened with Sadie. XD She'd be a true terror to behold. XD

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Very funny story and nice idea of using Skeeter within this story.

I found it a bit odd using Kim Possible characters within this story, but it help out over all. :big_grin:

I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work when it comes to writing fan-fics like these.