The MARVELOUS Muppets: Hulk-O-Vision

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I can't tell you how much I loved working on this story, Renee. Though it has to be the shortest "MM" story that I've written so far, I still had a lot of fun writing it all out.:big_grin:

The next Marvelous Sadie story is definitely going to be based on the "Ultimate Avengers", since we now all know that one of the Avengers is Scooter's father. I'll be hoping that the one after that will be based on "Daredevil", and then the Blade/Ghost Rider one (which we'll be seeing Eli and Death in) after that.

In the meantime, I'm going to focus on starting that Muppets/DC comics story and the sequel to the Spidey/Muppets story, which I can now say that Mickey Mouse, the W.I.T.C.H. girls, and some other Disney characters will definitely be in.:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...wow. If you have time, because you've done it for Sadie, could you give me your description of how you think Eli is like?

Just really curious.

Also.....OH MY GOD. I guess instead of a playboy he had settled down? Or where did Sadie and Tony meet? What's their backstory!? He was in the Vietnam War and Sadie had been telling them he's dead. Does she think he's dead? Or what?

Also. I love Wikipedia. If you know nothing but the characters name, just type it in, and you'll get a WEALTH of knowledge on it. XD

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
...wow. If you have time, because you've done it for Sadie, could you give me your description of how you think Eli is like?
What I think Eli's like? Wow. Uh...Well, when I read his character in your stories, I kinda figured he was like Morbius (a misguided Marvel Comics character whose part hero and part villain). He's just a demon with a kind soul that's influenced by everything that's evil in the world. Evil is kind of like an addiction to him; no matter how much he tries to avoid it, it always comes in and finds a way to get into him. He's the type of character that tests people with the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover.":smile:

ReneeLouvier said:
Also.....OH MY GOD. I guess instead of a playboy he had settled down? Or where did Sadie and Tony meet? What's their backstory!? He was in the Vietnam War and Sadie had been telling them he's dead. Does she think he's dead? Or what?

Also. I love Wikipedia. If you know nothing but the characters name, just type it in, and you'll get a WEALTH of knowledge on it. XD
First, I just want to say "Amen!" to what you said about Wikipedia! That place is a gold mine for people who just need to get valuable information about something. Because of Wikipedia, I just found out that Kim Possible is being brought back for another season.:big_grin:

As for Anthony Hunt (his actual name), he never became a playboy, at least not in the universe that I'm creating for the "Marvelous Muppets". He and Sadie met while he was serving in the Vietnam War and she was a reporter for the Daily Bugle, doing a story on the war itself. On their last night together, they both were very intimate. It wasn't until Sadie got back to the States when she found out that Tony had been missing in action for months. During the time she had been left worrying, she had Scooter and Skeeter and raised them up until the time they had starting working for both the Muppet Theatre and the KMUP station. When asked about their father, Sadie told them what she believed, not knowing that her husband was still alive and living under the alias of Tony Stark (a.k.a. "Iron Man").

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!! I love this!! Thank you, that's so awesome! Just one nitpick with Eli:

He is a chain-smoker extrondaire. XD

That is all for him.

Wow...Anthony Hunt....goodness!! Will he reveal himself to Sadie in an upcoming story? Oh, I have to wait.....ugh, I hate waiting!! GREAT STORY!! I love it, MW!

Wow...I can't think of anything better then 'wow'. XD

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
You've made me squeal so much, I'm suprised I have a voice left MW. :wink: Ooh, when is the next story gonna be coming out?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
You've made me squeal so much, I'm suprised I have a voice left MW. :wink: Ooh, when is the next story gonna be coming out?
Drink yourself a hot cup of tea. That should help.:wink:

I probably won't get started on the Muppets/Ultimate Avengers story (which is the next installment of the Marvelous Sadie tales) any time soon, because I'm wanting my next "MM" story to be the Muppets/Spidey sequel. I'll start the thread sometime later in the evening, posting a synopsis and a list of characters you can expect to have a part in the story.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow...awesome. I loved that Muppets/Spidey story. It was really nice! I was really happy to read the end of it too.

GG get's KILLED. Wow. Quite a great ending too!!! If this and your other stories run in a similar vein, I wonder how Scooter feels now in a way, he was considered a mutant? Or is it just mutants as in X-Men mutants? Not sure totally.

But YAY. I can wait to see how you protray Life, Eli, Nancy....wow. Techinally Death is his own character of someone else's portrayal. I think prawnie made him up, or Lisa...still not sure though. I was a little suprised though! I checked the amount of pages that Hulk-O-Vision was, and it was 22 pages!

Then I checked "The Search for Sadie" and it was 27 pages!! Those chapters you do are LONG....that's a good thing though. :wink:

Can't wait to read the synopsis, and cast list to the new story!!

Can't Wait at all!!

Also...in the Spidey story....Loved the "chow room" bit. It was SUPER funny to me.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Wow...awesome. I loved that Muppets/Spidey story. It was really nice! I was really happy to read the end of it too.

GG get's KILLED. Wow. Quite a great ending too!!! If this and your other stories run in a similar vein, I wonder how Scooter feels now in a way, he was considered a mutant? Or is it just mutants as in X-Men mutants? Not sure totally.
Believe it or not, the incident will actually make Scooter hate mutants even more! He did not like his experience as a mutated freak, and he'll never forget any of it, despite the fact that everyone else eventually will. I'm going to let him keep his hatred, because it'll be put to the test in a future story that'll bring back Gonzo the X-Muppet and his X-Men friends, in which Scooter will play a key role.

And speaking of the X-Men, Scooter does hate them, but he hates every kind of mutant in the world that he cannot trust. What makes the Avengers so different is the fact that his father works with them and that he can trust them.

ReneeLouvier said:
I checked the amount of pages that Hulk-O-Vision was, and it was 22 pages!

Then I checked "The Search for Sadie" and it was 27 pages!! Those chapters you do are LONG....that's a good thing though. :wink:
It is? Wow. For some reason, I thought it was longer than 22 pages. It thought it was 33!:smile:

ReneeLouvier said:
Can't wait to read the synopsis, and cast list to the new story!!
I'm about to post it all right now.

ReneeLouvier said:
Also...in the Spidey story....Loved the "chow room" bit. It was SUPER funny to me.
I figured that it suited the Happiness Hotel's standards.:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
SWEET!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

WOW...just...WOW....you're my new favorite fanfiction writer man!! Oh, oh, and that was SO cool with that guys real name being Anthony Hunt!!! So he's got like...triple personalites to deal with. XD Anthony Hunt - Tony Stark - Iron Man. Wow....I didnt' realize (for some reason) in the last chapter that that was Stark speaking to Scooter in the hospital room. but now that I realize it, it made that one line really stand out to me.

MuppetWriter said:
“You’re welcome, son.” Stark said.
Wow. Yeah, I liked that single line. Also....was the thing with Sadie a one-night stand, or did they actually have some kind of relationship before it happened? Didn't really get exactly what you meant in the short description before. It sounded like it could go either way.