The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This wrong number on my phone today that you have to see to believe...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seth MacFarlane now has an album out...

Um... egocentric, much?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Last night I went out to a local fair with some friends of mine to stuff ourselves and people watch, which was a pretty interesting time. On the way home, since we decided that the onion rings, fried oreos, and sweet potato fries weren't enough, we stopped at a McDonald's. We got our food, sat down in the booth, and were chatting when we heard a loud bump from outside. Turned out a car smashed into the side of the building!

We all scattered outside to check out the scene. Nobody was hurt, and the building wasn't really damaged, but the car's front was pretty torn up. Apparently the car behind it didn't stop in the drive-through and pushed into the car, sending it up and into the side of the building. The police still obviously had to come investigate. To sum everything up, nothing good can come of going to a McDonald's at 10:30 at night. You'll either completely regret what you've eaten or get your car pushed into the side of the building!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yeah, they had about everything in the world fried at this fair. Fried candy bars for the adventurous, fried vegetables for the health-conscious, and fried cheese for the insane. I had one of the fried oreos; it tasted very strange. Basically like a warm oreo ball, if you've ever had that dessert.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know Captain D's is pushing fried pickles right now, or at least the Captain D's in my town: they're all in competition with each other to see who can make and serve the best fried pickles, and the one close to my home has been number 1 in town, and they're pushing hard to keep that spot, :laugh:

Nothing to be too impressed with though... I mean, I tried them, but I can't really give an objective opinion on them... they weren't good, but they weren't bad... they were... like you say, strange.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Sheesh. This is just like the TurDuckEn thing a few years back. Abject silliness masquerading as foodie chic! :hungry:
-----------------