1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

My biggest problem is that I'm clumsy with the mouse (or trackpad, in my case), to the point where I want to hit the reply button but end up hitting the like button instead. In fact, one time, someone made a post that I completely didn't agree with, and I accidentally liked it. Thank goodness for the unlike button!
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yup. I find that a problem especially with touchscreens. (I hate using touchscreens for these kinds of stuff.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, I also don't care for touchscreens for forums and such. For much of my posting time, I post from an iPad, and I continue to press wrong buttons and register wrong things. :p
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

That's probably why the "Report" button is farther away. :p
    Muppet fan 123 and Hubert like this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Though I still accidentally hit that once and almost reported a message by Sarge. :p
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Like I said before, I've hit report so many times when I meant to hit reply...

Nothing happens. A window asking why you are reporting pops up. It doesn't do anything until you hit submit
  7. Vincent Liu

It's still quite alarming when the window pops up.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Right, I know. It's just that knowing me, I would be half asleep on the forum and accidentally hit submit. :p
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Not REALLY weird, but I watched a new interview with Marty Krofft, and he said that he and Sid are currently working on a new preschool show that will be like their version of SST, and I'm thinking, "Didn't you already attempt that with Pryor's Place, with mediocre results?"
  10. D'Snowth

A BUNCH of INCREDIBLY lazy people at the library today... seriously, almost everybody at the library today kept pushing that handicap assistant button next to the entrance and exits, because, apparently, it was too much of a hassle for them, you know, pushing or pulling the doors open for themselves...
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome to society... :sigh:
  12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

That would be the door operator for the Activity Challenged.

------------
  13. D'Snowth

Wikipedia having audio versions of almost all of their articles on YouTube. O.O
  14. Sgt Floyd

There is an Angry Birds Star Wars board game :eek:
  15. D'Snowth

I don't know why that doesn't surprise me.

What surprises me that there doesn't appear to be a Angry Birds Monopoly, unless there already is, and I just haven't seen it yet.
  16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Ben Savage is helping bring back "Boy Meets World" as "Girl Meets World".
  17. Vincent Liu

WHAT?!
  18. Sgt Floyd

Tell me...what is wrong with the following picture? This is a screenshot of a game I was playing where you have to find characters as they are listed on the screen...once this came up, I lost all interest in playing...

[​IMG]
  19. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Beaker!
  20. Sgt Floyd

It says Beaker was from Sesame Street :/