The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All that snow we had yesterday? It's STILL on the ground today! That's really odd, considering the sun returned yesterday, and usually, the snow does a good job of melting all the snow, no matter how cold it is.

:excited:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
O_0

Wow...

You know, you don't see those square 9 volt batteries really anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I finally saw what Sherman is supposed to look like in the Mr. Peabody remake... is his hair SUPPOSED to look like he's trying to put together a poorly made Syndrome cosplay wig?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So up in here in Connecticut it snowed a lot, around two feet where I am. I was sitting in my living room and I saw a minivan drive slowly up the road, with some people holding onto the side of it like garbage workers on a garbage truck. Turns out they were jumping off the side of the car into the snowdrifts, then running to catch up with the car. You can't do that after just any regular snowstorm, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate you northerns always hogging all the snow to yourselves, then complaining about having too much of it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, stupid northerners :grouchy:

Heh...I miss those blizzards where we got 4 or 5 feet of snow. You finally manage to open your door and you just sink in the snow XD