The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was in the restroom at Kroger yesterday, and as I was washing my hands, and getting ready to leave, this guy comes in, and he must have had to go REALLY bad, because not only did it sound he had been holding it in for months, but he stood there, letting out these REALLY loud moans and sighs of relief.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ohmygoshhahahahahahahahahahahahahha! (That was so funny that I couldn't even use my spacebar) :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sounds like my dad. I wonder if he secretly went to Tennessee instead of Philly like he said he was :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's all over the news today that schools all across the area have been closed. Why? Because it's been raining non-stop for the past three days.

Are you kidding me? When I was in Grade 7, it rained non-stop for an entire week, yet we still went to school. Heck, one morning, it was NASTY outside: the skies were a charcoal gray, the rain was coming down in sheets, the wind was howling, the thunder was roaring, yet we still went to school.

What gives?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Heck, I had to go to school in blizzards with the now 5 feet deep...

(Sounds like a "back in my day" story :stick_out_tongue:)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ya know... if we REALLY need to have "The Next Lucy", couldn't they have picked someone other than Jessica Simpson?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoo... in addition to the blizzard we're having right now, it's actually THUNDERING too. O.O

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I can remember a blizzard when I was in 6th grade, where we were sitting in class but they had already announced that we'd be getting out of school early, and it started to thunderstorm. I think I've only encountered one such storm.