The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm always thrown off whenever I see an older episode of AFV, and see Tom Bergeron with brown hair, I've gotten so used to his gray hair. XD

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
It seems my old high school is attempting to make a hit YouTube video. I'm not sure whether I should think this is comedic brilliance or have a big glass of alcohol knowing I had class with some these folks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So... the United States Postal Service is going to release its own clothing line in 2014? Including jackets with built-in iPods?

Hmm.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound strange, but I'm almost positive I was actually visited by Tommie's ghost last night.

Seriously... I was lying in bed asleep, and I could hear like my mom's voice in the back of my mind say, "Tommie?" Next thing I know, I actually feel something furry fly past my face, and then, I feel this big fur ball right next to my head, yet I also experience that same "zap" you experience whenever there's a spirit present and feeds off your energy level. When I finally woke up and opened my eyes, of course, everything was normal.

I actually wonder though, why exactly do spirits feed off of your energy? I remember back in the summer of 2008 when I kept having nightly encounters with a spirit, I wanted to actually communicate with it, but I, of course, couldn't because I couldn't move or anything, as I was just zapped.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was at the store earlier today, and the cashier actually asked me, "Paper or plastic?" In all the years I've been in existence, that is the first time I've EVER seen this happen in real life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I discovered on deviantART someone who is working on a story about a female vampire whose name also happens to be the same as a certain other female vampire *cough*shamelessplug*cough*

Not too weird really, considering the internet actually seems to be full of purple monsters with horns.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it's already March 1. I can't believe that spring is coming.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I consider March 1 the beginning of spring anyway... I can't ever keep track of what the dates of the start of the seasons are each year, so I just round it off to the beginning of the month (March 1=spring, June 1=summer or more like May 1 where I live, September 1=fall though more like November 1 down here, December 1=winter).