The Funny Videoe Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's a cat eating a cicada. I love how it buzzes like crazy once the cat gets into it. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(seriously?! That e at the end of videoe is mocking me)

What's worse than Pac-Man for Atari? How about a Spanish commercial for it where the kids like it soooo much they dance around in a circle to an endless song? Why, they're positively hypnotized by it. What I'm saying, is they're a freaking cult.

Get a load of Pac-Man's sexy voice at the end. :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
This guy really hates Pac-Man 2

Can't say I don't blame him.

mr3urious

Reaction score
One of the most bizarre and embarrassing things ever put on VHS: Rent-a-Friend. Basically it's a video aimed at extremely lonely people starring a creepy guy named Sam. I've seen a clip of this on the Found Footage Fest website dedicated to bad VHS tapes, but the full unofficial DVD edit is finally up on YT.

Last edited:

mr3urious

Reaction score
If this won't get kids into farming, I don't know what will.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't know exactly what this is, but...

There's this Youtube channel devoted to old "not by the original artists" covers of anime/sentai show themes (think Peter Pan records and what they did with Sesame Street), accompanied by pictures of bootleg toys. Now, I could confuse everyone with some obscure thing that they'd need working knowledge of what songs were being covered from what properties, but I found one that's pretty universal.

Now, I don't know what to make of that exactly. It makes me wonder if Japan had an official version of the Star Wars Disco Suite that had lyrics, or lyrics were added specifically to this cover, but... well, take a look at the bootlegs on that one. Bucktoothed Threepio in front of a huge head of Darth Vader Skull, a Chewie that looks like a gorilla, and toy box art that are disgustingly ill proportioned. No... not cute and cuddly SD's... fat, squat bodies with long arms and ghoulish looking faces.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's a clip of the French version of Fat Albert (known as Bonjour Albert for some reason) that replaces Bill Cosby with a local celebrity known as Carlos (if you ever saw the Saban cartoon "Around the world in 80 Dreams," that's him). Also a commercial for the French dub of Diff'rnt Strokes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's a GEICO commercial that involves dancing popcorn, candy, and soda.