The Funny Videoe Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here is the music video for Weird Al's Tacky. Aisha Tyler is in this! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
What happens when you cross a classic British children's series with a certain, non-Pony, Hasbro Toy Line?

Yep... freaking Postman Pat Off Brand Transformers. That was a real thing. And I wish I could get one, but it's like 5 years old almost. And something you'd have to import.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mark of Classic Game Room Reviews finds a use for Barney's Hide and Seek for the Sega Genesis... torture.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Forget AVGN's R-Zone review. This guy (same guy as above and the Pac-Man 2 review) can't even review the product without going compeletly insane.

Ah, good ol' Classic Game Room. It's always fun when he actually hates a game. Only time I ever seen him do an earnest review of a bad game was Mega Man Soccer, where he seemed too bummed out to attempt humor.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Most of the poorly animated nursery rhymes on YouTube are just groanworthy to me, but this one in particular made me lose it:

The CGI is so severely bad and the entire experience is so full of High Octane Nightmare Fuel I can't help but laugh.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Terrible and redundant, this English dub of Transformers Headmasters comes up with an interesting name for a revived character:

The character's actual rebirth name is Soundblaster. Hasbro even released a black redeco of a War for Cybertron Soundwave a year ago or so and gave it that name. What an obscure reference.

Meanwhile...

yeah....

Drtooth

Reaction score
This...well... I don't know why this makes me laugh, but...

if they're trying to make Dodger's head "bob," it looks more like it's going to fly off.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's April Winchell ranting about the media guilt-tripping her over eating fat-free foods during the holidays. I can't un-hear Sylvia from Wander over Yonder, but I could totally see her ranting about this. :smile:

I'm only posting the YT hash code because the image of her has her wearing a necklace with a naughty word on it in addition to her using some other naughty words. So just stick it at the end of this URL to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

NFmWNIGPiJM