1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by dwayne1115, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

:insatiable:: MORE COOKIES!!!!!!!!! *lunges at plate of cookies*
  2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:halo:: That my kind a fella! *lunges at cookies*
  3. Piggy The Frog

*shakes head and smiles*
    :mad:: *storms into the room* THAT MAN!
    What happened, Piggy?
    :mad:: I wanted to kiss Kermie under the mistletoe, so I went looking for him. I found him, all right! He was... *bursts into tears*
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

:D: He am, is, are and be he whom as is known as Kermit the Frog.
  5. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Ru: Deadly, Sweetie, are you following me?
    UD: Well, following is such a specific term....
    Ru: (arms crossed) And I see that you have mistletoe on your Santa hat. Does that mean--
    UD; I love an observant woman. (Grabs and kisses Ru with a loud smacking sound, then laughs gleefully and runs off.)
    Ru: Deadly! Deadly--you come back here this instant! (He does not reappear.) Darn. I should have used a more minty mouthwash....
    The Count likes this.
  6. Mo Frackle

Yuck! This mistletoe stuff is sickening me!
    :shifty:: Yeah, I'm witcha!
    :grouchy:: Heheh seeing people in distress! Nothing makes me happier! Except being a grouch. But being happy makes me grouchy. But being grouchy makes me happy...
    :batty:: Aha! That's three! Three sick guests! Ha ha ha!
  7. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

:flirt:: Like this mistletoe stuff is getting rully crazy...
    :sing:: -holds mistletoe between him and Janice-
    :flirt:: Uh oh...
    -Floyd puckers up for a kiss, but then Janice grabs Animal and puts him between her and Floyd. Floyd then ends up kissing Animal, and both their eyes immediately widen. Floyd releases when he realizes it's not Janice he was kissing.-
    :sing:: Ack! Awww man! Bleh!
    :halo:: Bleh! -to Janice- He good kisser.
    :flirt:: Fer sure. -giggles-
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  8. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

[​IMG]: [innocently] How does this mistletoe stuff work again?
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Who is kissing under the <sneezes> mistletoe. Ugh! That's not cool! Where's Kermit? And why is my voice so dry?
    Ru - Well, dear, I mean muppetfan, you should get a lot of rest.
    :mad: Yes, and Moi does not was vous to catch your cold dear.

Okay... maybe I should rest and -
    :halo: WOMAN!

(I scream before I faint)

Minutes later...
    Ru - You okay, dear?
    Oh thank you Ru. That Animal scared the numbskull out of me. (shivers)
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Finishes a refilled second cup of hot chocolate before going to sleep.
    :skeptical: Sleep? At a time like this?
    Eh, you know the old saying... The sooner you go to sleep, the sooner it'll be Christmas Day.
    Robin: Yay! It's Christmas! ! !
    Bobo: Little guy sure is exciteable. *Swipes one of the pumpkin malamars from Piggy's buffet.
  11. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Ru: (snatching Robin up into her arms and smooching him on the back of the neck) C'mere, cutie--you're under the mistletoe!
    Robin: (giggling) Auntie Ru! You're supposed to kiss someone you like.
    Ru: I like you....
    Fozzie: How 'bout me? You like me, right?
    Ru: (kissing Fozzie on his fuzzy head) I like you plenty. You're my favorite bear.
    Deadly: Can I get back in line? My room-mate's gone to sleep and there's no one to watch over me.
    Ru: This is not a line! Piggy's the one with the line. But I think Kim was explaining how the mistletoe worked earlier....
    Deadly: (ruffled fingers together excitedly) Hmmm--what a delightful proposition. (slinks off in "stalk" mode)
    Robin: Auntie Ru--did you just sic Uncle Deadly on Miss Kim?
    Ru: Well, I prefer to think of it as sic-ing Miss Kim on Uncle Deadly. Can't wait to see how that turns out....
    newsmanfan likes this.
  12. Mo Frackle

:grouchy:: Yuck! *goes into trashcan*

:shifty:: Hey, wait up! *opens lid and dives in*

Yeah, me too! *does the same*. Jeez, who knew it was so big in this thing? Hey, what does this door lead to?
  13. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Kim spots the dragon heading her way, and belatedly realizes where she's standing. Escape is impossible. Resistance is futile. She sees only one way to save herself. When Deadly moves in for the kill, she grabs Janken up and holds him in front of herself as a fleece shield. Janken takes the metaphorical bullet. Deadly makes his escape, cackling madly.

Janken: [wiping mouth off on sleeve] You could have just told me how mistletoe works.
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeesch. *Hopes not for a repeat of the whole Ira Finkle scene when UD realizes what just happened.

Excuses self for the bat-room line. Why does it feel like I've been running a lot just to get nowhere fast in my dreams? I don't even like running. Meh.

Meanwhile...
  15. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

*beat from dancing, May is now making a hot chocolate in the kitchen, careful to avoid the chickens, cows, pigs, penguins and the Swedish Chef chasing the turkey with a butcher's cleaver. Exits kitchen where a noticible goose chase of kissing and mistletoe is going on.*

Pfft! Pathetic tradition if you ask me.

*one piece of mistletoe flies in May's direction and she catches it instinctively. After a beat, she looks over to Zoot sleeping close to the Christmas Tree.*

*shrugs*

What the hay.

*goes over to Zoot, crouches down, holds the mistletoe above them and plants a kiss in his cheek.*

Merry Christmas, Saxman.

:cool:: Zzzz, Chag sameach...zzzzz.
    Piggy The Frog and MissMusical12 like this.
  16. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

:news:: AND NOW, A MUPPET NEWSFLASH!!!!!! It looks like there's a lot of snow coming our way. Expect blizzard conditions within the next 12 to 24 hours....
    ***gets pelted with snowballs in various sizes***
    and in other news, Tutter_fan has just reached over 1,500 posts!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

(Happy 5K, tutter!)

DH: My oh my, lots of mistletoe action over there...

Yeah...why don't you go join in the fun? *smirks*

DH: Very funny.

And now we're going to be snowed in with blizzard conditions...that doesn't sound good. Hope everyone made it safely in who wants to come before the storm approaches.
  18. MissMusical12

SNOW!!!! -opens front door and sees the giant pile of snow blocking the way. The giant snow pile then falls on.....me-
    :concern:: Wow...it's like the blizzard is coming to us inside this house.
    -emerging from snow pile- Ya think?
  19. Piggy The Frog

Wow, good thing none of us are trapped outside!

:): *rushes into the room* Piggy, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!
    :mad:: *turns away from Kermit* Moi is not speaking to you.
    What happened?
    :mad:: I saw him with his arm around that... that... *sob*
    :): Piggy, I can explain... I was just comforting Annie Sue after she got trampled by everyone and hurt her ankle. It's what friends do!
  20. MissMusical12

Annie Sue: Well, I'm alright now, Kermit. Thank you, sir. -sees Miss Piggy- Oh, hi, Miss Piggy!