1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by dwayne1115, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

S'mores make me thirsty! I think I'll wash them down with a glass of milk. *goes into the kitchen and takes a glass out of the cupboard* This glass has a little cartoon man on it!
    Man: Put me down!
    Huh? *hears voices singing, but can't see where they're coming from*

Voices: Teeny Little Super Guy
    Pops right up before your eye
    He's no bigger than your thumb

Teeny Little Super Guy: Snap your fingers, here I come
    Now stop me if you've heard this one...

Voices: Don't look in the sky
    Don't look in the sea
    He's inside of you and me

Teeny Little Super Guy: Did I ever tell you about the time?...

Voices: You can't tell a hero by his size

All: I'm just a Teeny Little Super Guy

Teeny Little Super Guy: Ohhhhhh yeeeeeeah...
  2. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

*runs back *
    Teeny Little Super Guy? What are you doing here?

Teeny Little Super Guy: Avoiding the dishwasher, if you know what I mean. Anyway, we're having our own little party up in the cupboard. I found the prettiest looking wine glass you'll ever see!

I wish you luck, those wine galsses are a tricky bunch.

Teeny Little Super Guy: Tell me about it.

There's something I've always wanted to see as a first hand expericence, could you please do the dance?

Teeny Little Super Guy: Dance? You mean this?.......
    ( Dances as he does when his theme plays )

Me: AHHH! I got him to do the dance! I.............got...him...to........(faint )

Teeny Little Super Guy: Boy, he's an obsessed fanboy if I've ever seen one. ( Hops back to the cupboard )

( Believe it or not, this post is based on a dream I had several nights ago )
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

DH: *wakes up in recliner*

Finally...you slept forever...

DH: One needs sleep in some cases. Get it, in some? Insomnia? Heehee.

*groans*
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Hey, look who else showed up! It's Claymation Hey Arnold!
  5. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Wow....there's so many people showing up, I think I'm starting to get claustrophobic.
    :o: What? You're afraid of Santa Claus?
    No, Fozzie, I'm not......
    :o: Ho, ho, ho! Does that scare you?
    Fozzie.......
    newsmanfan likes this.
  6. Piggy The Frog

Look over there... See the girl in the fruit hat? Isn't that Fruta Manzana? Wow, even the cartoons are at this party.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  7. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

What's next? Strawberry Shortcake?
    :halo:: -eating strawberry shortcake- Strawberry Shortcake!
    Animal, are you sure that's the food Strawberry Shortcake and not the PERSON Strawberry Shortcake?
    :sing:: I'm mighty sure it's the food. Animal wouldn't harm a fly.......unless I tell him to, of course. -laughs-
  8. Piggy The Frog

*sees Jughead standing in the corner, dripping wet* What happened?
    Jughead: I joined a jam eating contest.
    That doesn't explain why you're dripping water all over the floor. *hands him a towel*
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

*yawns*

I can't believe I missed everything and WHOAAAAA... ow. The floor's all wet. Did I hear that Jughead had water dripping on the floor. Ewwwwwwwww!

Like huh? There are cartoons at this party. That is soo cool.
  10. Piggy The Frog

You know what this party needs? Music! Why don't you play something for us, Rowlf?
    :sympathy:: I would, but some guy's been sitting at the piano for about an hour. He's not even playing, just banging his head on the piano and yelling.
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Ah ha! So, Don Music was on the piano. I'll try! Uh, sir! Mr. DON MUSIC! It's Rowlf's turn to play the piano.
  12. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

[Cantus looks very puzzled. Last he remembers, he and Rowlf were at the piano.]

Janken: Don't worry about it. They're not big on continuity in these threads.
    Hubert likes this.
  13. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Ru: Okay--I'm here, and I brought--waaaahhhh!! (slides on icy patch and falls right into Walter's arms) Er, hello, and um, thank you, Walter. (Stands with difficulty) I, um, brought cookies but Cookie Monster said he'd bring those in for me....
    Walter: That's been happening the whole time. Is that another fruitcake?
    Ru: Another--oh! This? No! This isn't a real fruitcake--it's my Grandmother's orange-slice cake.
    Walter: It's looks yummy.
    Fozzie: It is yummy. It has orange candy slices, pecans, coconut--
    Kermit: Dates--
    Piggy: Yes, Sweetie? Moi is here.
    Kermit: What? Oh. Um, not, um, that kind of date, Piggy. Dates like you put into a recipe and eat.
    Piggy: I usually try to avoid those types of dates.
    Kermit: No--I mean, um--I mean, you and I are one of that kind of date, but Ru's cake has dates in it.
    Piggy: Oh. Yes. And and orange juice and brown sugar glaze.
    Watler: I can see that. It looks great. Hey, Fozzie--want to put this on the buffet for me?
    Fozzie: (saluting) Sure thing, Watler! (takes the cake away)
    Walter: Hey, Ru--you want to come over and help me and some of the other guests make a paper chain for the Christmas tree?
    Ru: Oooh! I'd love to. (puts her arms through Walter's arm)
    Walter: (over his shoulder) Kermit--you and Miss Piggy are welcome to help, but I thought you might want to visit a little first. There's all sorts of fans here...."
    Piggy: (perking up) Fans? Here? Our fans?
    Kermit: (grinning at Walter) You said the magic word, Walter. We'll circulate a bit and see you all later. Hey look! There's our host! Hey Dwayne!
    Piggy: And look--there's Beauregard!
    Kermit: Our Beauregard or our fan Beauregard.
    Piggy: Both of him. And Mo and Hubert are over at the punch table!
    Kermit: And Kim and MissMusical. Hey guys!
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Watching from the kitchen. It sure is nice to see them have fun, reminds me of the party we had back in 2004 when Piggy was boarding with BethC.
    Well, come on Fata. These dishes won't sort themselves. *Goes back to putting the stuff away so another load can be washed by the helpful staff of elves like Fred.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  15. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Ru: (bringing a stack of hot chocolate cups to the kitchen) Hi Ed! Fancy meeting you here in the kitchen. Want to come help us make a paper chain--lots of furry fingers and glue and glitter....
  16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:attitude:: Ah. A Christmas gathering. A fine way to celebrate an AMERICAN tradition.

*Electric Mayhem, Solid Foam, MT band, the Jugband, and Little Jerry and the Monotones start playing loud music*

:attitude:: For one brief moment, there was light at the end of the tunnel.
  17. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Oh, shut up and dance!

*grabs Sam's wing and swings him around*

Sam: What? AHH! What are you doooooing! Let me Gooooooo!
    Piggy The Frog, galagr and Mo Frackle like this.
  18. The Count

*Takes cup of chocolate from Aunt Ru. Thanks. *Sips.
    G-g-glitter? ! *Eye twitches, trying to stop it from glowing evil red. We hateses glitter!
  19. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Kim: Hi, Kermit! And Ed and Ru and... well, et cetera. I'd shake hands, but mine are kinda occupied right now.

Janken: Can't I do this by myself? Please?

Kim: Since when can you move by yourself?

Janken: Oh, c'mon, I can in stories. And this is a story. So how about it, huh?

Kim: Fine, give it a try.

[Kim takes Janken off her arm and sets him on the floor. Janken gets up, pulls his arm rods off, and heads for the buffet table. He wants to snag some of that orange slice cake.]

Kim: That was surreal.
  20. The Count

Hey Jan. Heard something about some veg stew in here earlier. Hope they didn't harm any onions though.

*Brings out the ornaments from that old party I mentioned for some Muppety decor given :batty: finished putting up the wreath on our apartment door at the HV townhouse.
    That's thread here at MC somewhere, you guys should try finding it if interested. Or not. *Passes around some cookies.