The "Definitive" Storyteller Collection DVD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Maybe it's that noone rully knows how best to answer your question. Would advise to contact Luke, you can find his user profile and send him an E-mail or PM...
Not sure if he'll have any answers, but at least it's a start.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
:zany: i foud the "Definitive" ST on dvd at my FYE in the mall tonight, i bought it... it was on SALE FOR $14.99... so i bought it! :smile: I havnt seen these in yeeeeears!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I got it I GOT IT!!!! yeay!!!!

I love it soo much :cry:

I also got Dinosaurs, also WELL worth the $$

(ONE MORE TILL SENIOR!!! dang, its taken like 3-4 years...)

Reaction score
I actually remember watching The Storyteller segments during the Jim Henson Hour. Though, all I can remember is the Heartless Giant episode. But when the Ult. Storyteller set was released, my sister bought it. I love the Death one, it's so pretty. I also liked the Storyteller story as well, that had an amazing ending.

But this is certainly a great buy for anybody. There is so much creative thinking that went into these and the actors are phenominal.

Marky

Reaction score
BalconyHeckler said:
I actually remember watching The Storyteller segments during the Jim Henson Hour. Though, all I can remember is the Heartless Giant episode. But when the Ult. Storyteller set was released, my sister bought it. I love the Death one, it's so pretty. I also liked the Storyteller story as well, that had an amazing ending.

But this is certainly a great buy for anybody. There is so much creative thinking that went into these and the actors are phenominal.
I have the first one (2003) release. It's pretty good. I heard lukewarm reviews of the Greek myth one, so I've not bothered.

pinkspankyangel

Reaction score
Awww, I agree with quixotic, I too live in the UK, and would love a copy, but can't be persuaded to part with that much cash for a dodgy ebay copy! Boo!:mad: I suppose us poor old UK'ers will have to wait a bit longer for a region 2 version, and I HATE waiting!:smile:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Wow this looks cool. Man, everytime I think i'm close to having my collection complete, I always find something new I don't have.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, me too! I completely forgot about this DVD. My Wal-Mart never stocked it so I guess it just floated out of my mind.

Gonna have to check out some online stores...

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Actually most of the online stores is where I find a lot of the muppet stuff that I didn't even know about. A lot of stores don't seem to carry a lot of the stuff anymore.