The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Maybe... But that's no reason for her to disturb us all the time... It's not like you can find someone as soon as you want to. These things take time. I was her age when I had my first boyfriend and he broke up after a few months. I was jealous of other couples but I didn't disturb them. Sctually, I kept my feelings bottled up. Remained single until almost a month ago...
*smile fondly at Johnny*
Maybe Grace just needs to be patient until she finds someone, even if it's not a boyfriend girlfriend relationship but one similar to brother sister.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Is it bad I thought about making someone for her? She'd probably find out eventually that its just a really realistic shadow creature, but...if it makes her happy for at least a bit...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
No. You just want to make her happy. But I wonder what she will say or think if she finds out it's just a shadow creature?

*sigh and hold Johnny a little tighter to my chest*
Why is it all so difficult?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why do you think I carry one of those bracelets around with me? Sometimes I wish I was just a normal human...oblivious to monsters. Not being dragged into trouble at any second...with the bracelet, sometimes i can get that experience.

...but I don't think I could ever really give my powers up.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I understand what you mean.

*lie down on my back, still holding Johnny*

I don't think I could give up my powers either. I kinda feel safer, knowing I can use my magic to get out of trouble. Of course, I'm in deep *beep* if I encounter someone immune to magic...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Yeah... I'm really happy you got your body back. Your personality and your body combined are much better than separated.

*smile; stroke his back*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So what do you want to do today? I don't mind just sitting here and you petting me :stick_out_tongue: