1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Creature Calamity Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by The Count, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

**But I feel like I'm more acting out of fear than of anger...the image of Brett continues to haunt me...he's in my sleep, he's the statue, he's the mailbox, he's the lampshade, Brett's everywhere...I haven't gotten a wink of sleep for days, as I can't manage to go with the thought that his image is looking over me.**

*walks out of hospital and heads out*
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*finds Yuna in the living room*

I'm gonna walk Hubert home and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid...

*teleports to the hospital and catches up to Hubert leaving*
    You are angry that Brett killed Jaz...and possibly you are having remorse for killing someone...
  3. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Okay. Call me if you need me.

*start watching TV after Johnny left*
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*sees Johnny, and smiles*

I think that might be the case actually...and in fact, I think that when we're able to find Jaz, we have to talk to her. I had told her about the very first time I saw an image of Brett, close to after I woke up, and she told me that she had a book about this kind of stuff that we could look at if these things keep up.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Also, since I'm thinking about it...don't tell anyone I'm a bat demon...you can tell them I'm a demon, just not what kind...the scientists might be gone, but we don't know if there is anyone else out there who wants me dead for just being a bat demon...

But anyway...how did you get out of jail?
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Not that I would have any reason to talk about your species to begin with, but I'll remember that.

As for jail, considering the fact that I was on a downswing at that time, it's sorta a blur, but if I can remember correctly, Vincent flew in as a bird, grabbed the keys, turned human, and unlocked the door for me. He left immediately for fear of getting caught, and then I limped out of the station.

Wait...how did you know I was in jail?
  7. Sgt Floyd

The cops were looking for Vincent since they saw him with you when you attacked a statue...and they broke down in front of the park...
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh, I see...

And once again, sorry about all the recent activities. So much has going on, that my whole self just went kuputz, between the killing, going to jail, my large amount of insomnia...and then those two people who took me to the hospital's very rough attempts didn't help much either...in fact, their tackling of me trying to get me in the car only made me weaker and more alarmed...I'm still sore from them.
  9. Sgt Floyd

Well, at least you aren't trying to kill everything you see now...

But I'm having my own problems...my problem of changing forms when I sleep is getting worse. I'm worried it's gonna start happening when I'm awake...
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oof...that doesn't sound too good there...could there be any objects that could help you control that further, kinda like my werewolf belt does?
  11. Sgt Floyd

I have no idea. I was thinking of just starting to wear one of those bracelets when I go out. it might help my habit of squeaking when I'm nervous too...
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That might work...I hope that you don't have any issues with your form changing in public soon, though, as we already get enough attention without that, even though it has decreased more recently.
  13. Sgt Floyd

*still nowhere near the apartment*

Do you just want to come back to my house and talk about this? Maybe it will help.
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Maybe later, but for the time being, I think I just need to sit down at my apartment and take a comfy little rest...I'm exhausted from today...
  15. Sgt Floyd

*looks around and teleports to the apartment*

Please don't make me come back here to find the apartment on fire or something :p You get rest.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I will...I'll be staying in this building for a while, and will definitely try to steer clear of any possible dangers. And if I would leave, I'll be sure to either go with someone, or to let you know in advance, but I don't I'll be going anywhere anyway. Thanks for walking home with me.

*heads into apartment*
  17. Sgt Floyd

*teleports home*

Yuna?
  18. Yuna Leonhart

In the living room!

*get up and walk to where Johnny is*
    How's Hubert doing?
  19. Sgt Floyd

He seems ok now...I don't really know what happened. He went crazy and May and Melissa brought him to the doctors. And he's calmed down now...I dunno...
  20. Yuna Leonhart

Do you or does he know why he's acting like he's gone crazy? :/