the 25th annv figure argument/pepe in series six vote

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I turn around for a while....

and now most of y'all are on the Pepe bandwagon okay! I am sure that the packaging of him would reflect MFS or MT if the invisible Fozzie will reflect MFS. And the anniversary is over guys. I think Palisades would want to release Pepe along with the classic characters. We know he won't make series 2 and he's not likely for 3 so it will be next year before the prawn comes out and 4 and on is really anybody's guess as Ken has stated countless times. Takes a lot to get me to dismantle my list and that statement did it.

I vote for the prawn!

Reaction score
if socrates had been a muppet, he probably could have been a cat...and i really meant the A+B=C in terms of this argument...i understand the flaw in that logic when applied to the world...anyway, i hope everyone is doing well and finding muppet labs playsets in their area...i'm having no luck in mine...but i think there's another thread for that kind of talk...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Here's a question...Pepe in a Tutu...an exclusive or a figure in the regular line? Or a chase figure in the case? Which would you prefer, OK?

Luke

Reaction score
Depends when it's happening - if by that time there will be newer characters like Pepe, Clifford in the regular line then Pepe In A Tutu would make a good chase figure. If it's going to be sooner while the line is still 'The Muppet Show' then i think probably an Exclusive like 'Invisible Fozzie'.

I'm not too sure about regular VS chase. I do actually think the Tutu would be more popular than a regular Pepe but then Pepe has only ever wore the Tutu once (tragically) so people who haven't seen 'Muppets From Space' (and there are many) won't know why he's actually wearing the pink tutu !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Hardcores wil know instantly...fringe fans will be like...***?

matleo

Reaction score
I'd go with an exclusive of some sort. That way your hard core fans can get it fairly easily but you don't need to worry about marketing to fringe fans and it's not as hard of a chase as the case variant. That's just me though. it;s liek when soemone suggested seeing Fozzie as First Mate Piggy. It's a one shot joke so it's tough to market to people who haven't seen the film. Personally I'll probably pass on the Pepe/tutu figure. But that's me. I know a lot of others want him so it is a good idea, but I don't have a lot of money so I kind of pick and choose very carefully which variants I want. Pepe isn't enough of a favorite of mine to warrant getting a variant.

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd much rather have the regular Pepe first!

I'd prefer the Belhop Pepe to come second because he wore it more often than a tutu, but it may be more popular the other way around.

I think the idea that a tutu Pepe woule be more popilar than the standard version to be a moot point. They both would be popular. Maybe he would be a pack-in with the regular verion. Is this what you mean by chase?

Please give us standard Pepe first. I'm still kind of weirded that we will have to wait for standard Gonzo although I understand why you did it that way.:smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
"chase" refers to the one per case figure pack out...like Floyd in Series 2.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ah...that would be good. But I do think the Tutu would be popular enough to have many made. Hmmmm. It would be sought after. I just want the standard Muppets From Space version first. I'd say use the tutu version for a regular assortment release later down the line. He is a popular little guy and you might want to ration him.

ukgonzo

Reaction score
I think pepe in a tutu would be a cool exclusive, i think it should be considered as a palisade club exclusive that way people that really want him can get him. I hope that an ordinary pepe can also be made for series 4 or 5. and can you please give him a jacuzzi to sit in