1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Welcome, welcome! The more appreciation the better!
  2. ohtherain

ohtherain New Member

I miss Steve! He's a great Muppeteer and without him there is a hole in the Muppets' existence!
    My favorite original Steve character is Bean Bunny. Favorite non-original Steve character? Beaker.
  3. Beauregard

In honour of Steve's Birthday, I'm putting candles on all the SWAEHBian bagels!

Feel free to call in the fire department just in case things get a bit hot around here.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

5. Beauregard

I'm sending a support Postcard to Steve at Disney from me -- am thinking of also sending from from SWAEHB. Any ideas as to content? What would we SWAEHBians have to say to the man on which this thread was founded.

"Steve, I hope we see you back performing Kermit soon, as we've missed you EYB. - SWAEHB"?
  6. Beauregard

*coughs a bit and dusts off the Steve W. statues* Just checking they are still in working order.

They are.

That is all.

-Beau
  7. Beauregard

And at the risk of sounding repetitive...there it is. Obviously a shame for all our female members that SWB is covered by Jason's leg...
  8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

That's a great picture though! Oh how I've missed this thread. LOL
  9. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

10. Beauregard

Then you are most welcome here!