Swaehb! Swaehb!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Holy crap.

*BUMP*

I would love to join SWAEHB. I personally love the fact that Steve is this hippie guy, with such long hair, and even when he cuts it off (Behind the scenes with the Ford Commercial.) He still looks like a hippie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Feel free to join Swaehb! All you have to do is sign right here on this cheque below where it says, "Pay to the acount of Beauregard" and above the "One million pounds sterling".

*innocent*

Indeed, he is hippyish indeed. I wonder if it is vital to have long hair to be a muppeteer? Good job I am growing mine huh...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Renee, don't you dare sign that check! <glares at Beau>

Sign this one here, which looks a lot like the one Beau tried to TRICK you into signing, except that it says to pay directly to Lisa...

I believe it is a requirement for Muppeteers to have either really long hair, or facial hair. Or a combination thereof. Which may be why I haven't cut my hair in over two years. It may also explain why lately it seems I've been finding the long-haired-bearded-guys around school attractive. Of course I never act on that, because I'm loyal to Steve, but there's no harm in looking, right?

Anyways, yes, Steve is awesome, and he will be getting some awesome honorable mention in part one of the crazy trilogy that I am writing/will eventually write/will eventually post. And you know what? We still need that Rizzo smiley.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now if we remember correctly the BBB had muffins that were associated with Bill...what food would be appropriote for wholesome american Steve Admierers? Pancakes? Waffles?

I don't think it will catch on...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Might I propose the bagel? It is a good breakfast food, very quick and easy to eat, and it goes very well with peanut butter in my humble opinion, but then again what doesn't? Don't answer that. Anyway, the bagel has a lovely hole in the center, which is excellent for putting your finger through and pretending that it is a ring, although it is uncomfortable. The comfort problem, however, is easily solved by eating off the excess bagel, so that your ring is the proper size. Two bagels, or one bagel cut in half, can double as glasses, although they don't always stay on very well. Bagels also taste good. Especially with peanut butter. Did I say that yet? Don't answer that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Add to that the simple and unavoidable fact that bagels have serious comed value and...

*grabs white powdered wig and gavel*

*hammers the boardroom table*

All rise. Those voiting in the use of the bagel as the symbol of the unity of the SWAEHB members say Aye.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*grabs magnifying glass and peers into eye*

Let us examine this strange phenomena.