Summertime!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
~ I hear ya! I'm looking into a position at a local Aviation/Avionics Firm. Quasi Manual Labor vs. Cushy Customer Service Position. . . hmmm. Dunno yet. Pay raise would only be $1.65/hr, but there would be more chances for advancement with the Avionics position. Hmmm. . . Dunno yet.
Hmm! I've never heard of then before.

Ooh, a chicken place! KCF? Wishbone's? Zaxby's! Kenny Roger's?
Oh, Zaxby's! That's a cool place! I was actually thinking about working there. But It's Churches Chicken because I know that their hiring right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm, never heard of Churches Chicken... is that a new chain, or a little local chicken place?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hmm, never heard of Churches Chicken... is that a new chain, or a little local chicken place?
R U Kidding?:concern: Churches Chicken has been around for years!:crazy: Let's see, hmm, have u ever heard of Little Ceasars Pizza?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um... yeah, but there are hardly any Little Caesars around anymore.

BEAR

Reaction score
So tomorrow I start my new job as a host at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland. I'm excited but also really nervous. Orientation is tomorrow at noon.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, Churches is a national chain that has been around since 1952, the same yeah that KFC's first franchise restaurant opened in I don't remember. Ohio I think.

But congratulations Bear! That sounds great. I hope you have a lot of fun working at DisneyLand!:smile:

savagemonkey

Reaction score
I dont really like summer time its usually way too hot and i cant go out in the super heat cos it makes me feel a little ill :boo: , and as a goth/punk type i prefer to remain as lily-white as possible, i hate being tanned! But thanks to factor 50 childrens sun cream so far this year iv managed to stay pale! yey me! :excited:

monkey

lael

Reaction score
[color=darkred[b]So tomorrow I start my new job as a host at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland. I'm excited but also really nervous. Orientation is tomorrow at noon.[/color]

~ WOW! CONGRATS! I'm so hating on you right now! That job sounds so fun! Hope you have a great day!

I dont really like summer time its usually way too hot and i cant go out in the super heat cos it makes me feel a little ill :boo: , and as a goth/punk type i prefer to remain as lily-white as possible, i hate being tanned! But thanks to factor 50 childrens sun cream so far this year iv managed to stay pale! yey me! :excited:

monkey
~ you're so lucky. I have to really work at not getting more tan. I'm naturally a light honey color, & take to a tan like no other.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
~ you're so lucky. I have to really work at not getting more tan. I'm naturally a light honey color, & take to a tan like no other.[/quote]

its not easy staying white you know! :smile: the last couple of years have been horrible i burn really easily then i go brown :mad: , but this year luckily i found the 50 factor cream and there hasnt been much sun so far this summer just alot of rain, i love the rain it smells so nice!:smile:

monkey