Summertime!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Ok, it is pretty much officialy summer. So what do you plan on doing this summer? I really plan to get out the house alot more ( even though i've been already doing that:smile: ), and hopefully going to some more themeparks then our usual family trips to Cedar Point and the Toledo Zoo( that's right, the freakin' zoo:embarrassed: ). Hopefully this summer will be a good one to travel, with the economy scewed up and all.:smirk: But, if for some reason it does not work out, I still plan to make this summer a happy one.

- What are your plans for summer vaction?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I guess everyone plans to have a boring summer!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I plan on trying to stay cool as much as I can; thanks to Global Warming, our summers are now so UNBEARABLY hot that when you step outside, the heat hits you so suddenly that it actually hurts to walk outside.

Other than that, apparently we'll be off for a vacation in August.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We usually go have a family reunion in the summer. We used to go on vacation, too. But I guess I'm not doing much of anything this summer.:smirk: Well, that a lie, because Caroline came and visited me this summer, and that was everything to me!:flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely just want to get out more, beaches, parks etc. Especially getting in touch with nature while the weather is good. :smile:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
My Summer

Well, this August me and my immediate family are going to Disneyland and Las Vegas and doing the Hollywood tours thing. In the meantime, I plan to spend alot of time basking in the breeze of my new fan. Now if I could just make a CD of my favorite Fraggle Rock songs, that would be awesome! Chilling out on my bed with my tabletop fan blowing on me, my favorite Fraggle tunes playing, and maybe an ice cream sundae? Total bliss!

Patricia/cherrypotion27:big_grin: :big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Lazy summer for me.

I'll definitely go out to the beach, catch some sun.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Got a few summer plans. Going to be in a parade with my church choir in a couple of weeks. Going to a couple of concerts and maybe an outdoor play. Swimming when I get the chance. Possibly painting our house but that's a big possibly!

Skye

Reaction score
We usually go have a family reunion in the summer. We used to go on vacation, too. But I guess I'm not doing much of anything this summer.:smirk: Well, that's a lie, because Caroline came and visited me this summer, and that was everything to me!:flirt:
Yay! That was a wonderful and completely perfect way to start off the summer. :flirt: And I'm hoping we can do another visit this summer, too... I'm hoping, I'm hoping!

That's my plan for the summer. That, relaxing, and just enjoying it all.

BEAR

Reaction score
I just started rehearsals for "Sunday in the Park with George" at a local repertory theatre company here in Southern California. It's a Stephen Sondheim musical about artist George Surat. Pretty good show, but extremely challenging!
Aside from that, I am in the process of finding another job. A more regular day to day job. I've been applying to different nicer restaraunts to be a server. I am just in need of a good job to bring me a regular income every week because being in this play doesn't pay enough (not for the amount of work I have to do in it).
I'm also stage managing a production of "Crazy for You" at a children's theater in Orange County for a week.
And when there's time, I hope to go on a few little trips and relax and enjoy myself and my family/friends.
My fiance and I are also going to be starting to do our wedding planning, getting registered and finding her official engagement ring (we haven't really had time to get one yet, and I didn't propose with one)
I have a feeling it will be a busy but rewarding summer.