SST 40th Anniversary Event

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Ok... Muppet Newsgirl n family are in! And Bruno's is the place... everyone else agree?

C'mon... there isn't going to be another Pizza place with a Sesame character's place around :grouchy: ... so it works. It fits tomorrow's theme. lol

Plus... she'll already be there. Less work for her... AND its at the gate.

Around what time will you be there, Muppet Newsgirl?

BTW... anyone know the weather?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, it just snowed here a few days ago - and then the snow melted and froze, so some of the roads might be a little crazy. But I don't think they're calling for really bad weather this weekend.

The place is called Brother Bruno's Pizza, and we'll probably be there around 5:30 or so. And my mother says she and my dad will be happy to help some people with the tab; look for four people named Roll. She keeps saying it's no problem - in fact, she's just as excited about meeting up with forum members as I am.

And if people want to hang out for a little bit after the event, that's okay, too.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've got a few people's numbers, so I plan on calling people when I get up there. I think we'll all play it by ear as far as whether we meet up before or after the event (or even both!). Bruno's sounds perfect, let's keep it cheap.

My name is Dave for those of you who don't know me. I'm also very tall, so I should be hard to miss! I'll check my PM's once more before I leave tomorrow too. Hope to see you all there!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
WHOA! Wait wait wait... You're names Dave? i feel like i've been lied to all this time... I thought you're name was Vic Romano this whole time... lol

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Brother Bruno's? 5:30? I'll be there, lol! Thanks Erin; can't wait to meet you and your family!
Steve, I'll PM you my cel number. I'd say I'd call you, but I don't know what your schedule will be, when you'll be able to talk and when you won't, Etc. Dave, I'll PM you as well. I'm pretty open, (perhaps a little more than I should be), so anyone who reads this between now and around 11:00 this morning when I leave, and wants to chat or touch base, just ask.

matleo

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I'm also going to the WPU today. Depending on what time I get down there I may also be at Bruno's. I'll be weraing a brown winter coat, black and grey scarf, and a black hat with a lion's profile inside a heart. See you there.

--Matt

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
So, what would you say should be the dress code for this thing? I mean, I know they're not actually going to bann us, but what kind of cloths are other people going to be wearing?

Neil565

Reaction score
Well, it just snowed here a few days ago - and then the snow melted and froze, so some of the roads might be a little crazy. But I don't think they're calling for really bad weather this weekend.

The place is called Brother Bruno's Pizza, and we'll probably be there around 5:30 or so. And my mother says she and my dad will be happy to help some people with the tab; look for four people named Roll. She keeps saying it's no problem - in fact, she's just as excited about meeting up with forum members as I am.

I think that's where we went when we saw Double Dare Live almost 15 years ago, heh. That's the place where if you turn right coming from William Patterson, it takes you directly to the Wayne Hills Mall.... There is also a Burger King further down the street if I'm remembering my directions Right....Havn't been in that direction for a while since most of Wayne Hills closed down....dunno what is going to happen to that mall now..

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Alrighty everyone... the adventure is about to start for me. This is my last post (b4 the event).

I hope to see everyone at Brother Bruno's... I'll be wearing some Sesame Street shirt... havn't decided which... and blue jeans. I'll be with my g'f. I'm thinkin about going into Bruno's... once a couple more people arrive... this way i'm not going up to random people askin if they're from Muppet Central.

Usually i'm a shy person... SO i hope i'm not hiding lol as sometimes i can't control that. I'm babbling... i'll see you all tonight!

EDIT: OH! Heres directions to Bruno's for anyone who is a stranger to the area. Not till now did i think to look it up myself lol

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=14157584956161426591

Stulz

Reaction score
See You All Tonight!

See you all tonight at Bruno's Pizza!

Looking forward to meeting you all in person.

- Chris

:wisdom: