1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't look for causes, I just roll with it... :p

Though we probably should get things back on topic here...
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That's what I was aiming at. So who's already excited to see the first trailer? And I can't wait till 2013 hits because then we can say "New Muppet movie is coming THIS YEAR!!"
  3. Pinkflower7783

How nice for you! :p
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I am excited for trailers too, but I really would love it if they could just trash all the parody trailers this time around...I found them to be a bit pointless and repetitive...
  5. Pinkflower7783

I didn't really like them either. I know a lot of people enjoyed them but they really didn't do much for me. I much prefered to the point trailers.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Remember Green With Envy? I can't wait for that again!!! :)
  7. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

Same here. The only thing I liked about those trailers was the excitement when I realized that it was a Muppet movie.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

The first one was especially torturous to me, as it was so much Gary and Mary to the point where at first I couldn't figure out if this was the Muppet movie, and then once I did, I feared for the rest of the way that they would be too heavily featured (which in my opinion, they were, but not quite as bad as I anticipated.
  9. Piggy The Frog

I know. Before the Muppets appeared in that trailer, I wasn't interested in seeing it at all.
  10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

All those months leading up to the movie were so much fun, that was so exciting. Everyone just pouring over trailers and pictures, Muppets on different talks shows every night, and just the fact that a new Muppet movie was coming out, was tons of fun. I can't wait to go through all that again.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Who can forget The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo? In my opinion, one of the best edited and created pieces of modern Muppet goodness! I too began to get a little bored with the new trailers, but was so excited to catch any new SNIPPETS that I could from them! Each morning was waking up to a new Muppet surprise (unlike waking up in the Muppet Board House which is usually to a breakfast surprise.)

Bea:zany:{The raspberry turnovers will be out in a moment...*explosion*}regard
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And you are only making me more excited to talk and gush all over and about this movie with my MC family... :)
  13. Pinkflower7783

And I haven't done that???!!!

But in all seriousness I didn't get to get pumped about the last one with anyone besides my husband. I didn't join MC till several months later. So I am definitely excited I get to share with my MC peeps this time!!! :D
    Piggy The Frog likes this.
  14. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I only read through the forums last movie. I can't wait to actually talk about it with you guys this time! :)
  15. Pinkflower7783

Man if were this excited now just wait till 2013 hits. XD
  16. Piggy The Frog

Me too! MC is one of the only places where I can get excited about Muppet-related stuff without people looking at me funny.
  17. Pinkflower7783

People look at me funny anyway and that's without knowing I'm a Muppet purist. :p
  18. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

same if i was to talk about this at my school everyone would just give me funny looks too also i can't wait to discuss the new movie with all the members on MC as we get more news:);):D
  19. Piggy The Frog

That's true for me too, actually, for a few reasons. :p I guess what I meant to say is that here, I can talk at length about Muppets without anyone getting tired of it.
  20. Pinkflower7783

My husband loves the Muppets although his fandom doesn't quite reach the level that mine does. :o However he STILL likes them! I did a pretty good job marrying him if I do say. :) And while I enjoy talking about them with him I also love having a whole group of people to share it with too. None of my "real" life friends are into it. :/

Anyways...back on topic...I wonder what new Muppets are gonna be in this one? I hope we see Rizzo more and Robin.