1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Mar 1, 2012.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

2. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

All exciting news of course...and I hope they work hard to keepthe muppets in everyones minds...A year is not too far away to get excited and I love the Muppets being a Christmas release.......
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

A year will be here before we know it.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow...I just checked your profile, and I didn't realize that you've been around for 2010...

But yeah...I'm just a newbie still around here...though it does feel like I've been here for quite some time...
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm a newbie too although it feels like I've been here for one third of my life. :p
    Beauregard likes this.
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

For some reason I feel like a comment such as "So I really have been here one third of my life" sounds fitting, yet then that would make me only 3, so...

...no wonder I never revealed my age on here...
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I only said one third cause it just seemed to fit. XP
  8. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I was kind of hoping for a Thanksgiving release, so that the film could attract both the Thanksgiving and December holiday crowds.
  9. Hubert Well-Known Member

I would also take another Thanksgiving release, as for me, Christmas just seems way too busy of a time for a new Muppet movie. Thanksgiving is still in the swing of things, yet at the same time is out of much of the hustle and bustle of Christmas.
    Muppet fan 123 and Mo Frackle like this.
  10. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I was reading the article and their source for the release date is IMDB. I don't trust that much at all.
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

In that instance (if that is the only source, something I didn't catch before), than I officially retract my optimism for a Christmas release date.
  12. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Oh you know I thought they meant around Christmas not on Christmas..... Yeah I would prefer around Thanksgiving like the last film....it was neat I saw the sneak peak....then took my puppet team to see it the monday after thanksgiving and then went to see it again with my oldest daughter. Anyways I would love for a release date like that again....though maybe not so many free sneak peaks...it was nice to see it early but I think that cut into their profit...
  13. Bannanasketch Active Member

Guys, guys, guys... You know this doesn't just mean a new Muppets movie. It means MORE APPEARANCES. And this might lead to a new tv show and specials and EEEEK! the muppet fan in me can't take all this. All this news reminds me about the excitement I felt last year!
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know I was just thinking that as well!!! It means more KERMIT & PIGGY APPEARANCES FOR ME!!! :) :mad:
  15. Hubert Well-Known Member

I would love to see another Muppet appearance resurgence again...
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

NEXT YEAR!!!!! *throws confetti* Just think in two months were gonna be saying "New Muppet Movie coming out THIS YEAR!" :)
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

And new Muppet movie = new Muppet fans = more forum members = more fun
    Bannanasketch and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah it also means I better start a Muppet fund in my bank account now because when new merchandise comes out I'm gonna be all over it. And I want Muppets food too! Like fruit snacks or cereal. :D
  19. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...I should start conserving money some more so that I can splurge on all things Muppets...though even if I don't I'll still go over my limit...

I'd be all for some Muppet fruit snacks...
  20. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't know what to do with Muppet food. I don't want to eat it, but I want to keep in my collection, after a while it would get spoiled and I'd have no choice. :smirk: