"Sleeping Beauty" to awaken soon!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
SB's my favorite as well--best backgrounds, most "artistic" but accessible of the Disney flicks
"I guess you could say we broke up because of artistic differences." :wink:

Aurora herself is H-O-T-T HOT. And that Maleficent ain't half bad either.
Good for you, but gimme her mama, baby ("When you're good to Mamaaaaaa"...)---that queen is freakin' HOTTTT. Talk about an hourglass, baby... :cool:

And Prince Philip was the first of the "Prince Charmings" with any sort of personality.
Yep. Thank goodness John Grant dwells on that point in his "Encyclopedia of Disney's Animated Characters".

And, IIRC from readin' it somewhere, he's even on screen more than Aurora! Interestin'.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
BTW Byron,

I did just read a review that said Mary Costa's portion of the commentary was "delightful"...
It is. I saw it several months ago when I watched all the extras on the British discs on muh 'puter. :wink:

AND I'LL FINALLY GET TO MEET HER THIS MONTH!!!!! :flirt: :big_grin:

I just wish they were puttin' all the extras on the American release! :smirk: Oh well, at least we still get the DVD now, and it does have the bulk of 'em! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
*falls backward as the force of Byron's enthusiasm knocks her from her chair* :wink:
Erin

Jennifer12

Reaction score
A cape...

Gonzo said:
And Prince Philip was the first of the "Prince Charmings" with any sort of personality--plus he had a cape. That's nice.

:big_grin:
Okay, anytime anyone mentions a cape, I think of the Seinfeld episode where someone saw George's dad with a man wearing a cloak.

"Why would my father be with a man wearing a cloak..."

I know that has nothing to do with anything... but what can I say? I'm a stream of consciousness kind of girl...

Jennifer

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Good for you, but gimme her mama, baby ("When you're good to Mamaaaaaa"...)---that queen is freakin' HOTTTT. Talk about an hourglass, baby...
You need to get out more.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Oh schnikies.

I know for a fact you've made a SB dress for her out of paper bags held together by your saliva and you're going to cover her mouth with a chloroform-soaked cloth, dragging her off to your crazy Kentucky world where you'll wear your red cape and dance with her--her feet dangling helplessly three feet in the air.

You freak.

I hope you have a good time.

And I hope you get internet access in your cell.

:concern:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!!

I hate to disappoint ya Quinnie muh boy, but I'm gonna act "normal". I've met my favorite singer 6 times, so I've got the whole "act cool around celebs" thing down pretty dang well. Don't worry. :cool:

And I hope you get internet access in your cell.
"*Pop*"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh!"
"Ciceroooo"
"Lipschitz"...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I hate to disappoint ya Quinnie muh boy, but I'm gonna act "normal".
Nooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrmmmulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?

:confused:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, it's this weird state some Silly Creatures go into (I ordered a home study course for such emergencies as "Celebrity Meetings").

:halo: