Similarities between Muppet Babies and Looney Tunes

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yeah, Disney TV cartoons around that time were actually pretty decent. DuckTales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, DarkWing Duck. They were all pretty fun.

--Klonoa

Drtooth

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Jeremy Scott? Don't you mean Jeffrey Scott?

I know that a Jeffrey Scott wrote scripts for the Muppet Babies cartoon. Other good ones he worked on were TaleSpin. And of course, he's had his share of stinkers, too, like the Pac-Man cartoon and Mega Man and Super Friends. I think he has his own Web page somewhere.

--Klonoa
Hey I loved the Pac-Man cartoon, but it certainly wasn't well written!
Yah know, I have his "How to write for cartoons" book and I STILL screwed up his name....

He also worked on the last season of the original TMNT, he had an excellent handle on the Turtle's characters, but the episodes were'nt too strong. mainly he came into the series when Lord Dregg replaced Shredder...

Klonoa

Reaction score
Wait a minute, are you talking about the TMNT episodes where the turtles could turn into super mutant monsters all ugly with spiky shells? And they'd only turn that way during pivital plot points? Oh brother! :smile:

The most recent thing I read that Jeffrey Scott did was DragonTales.

--Klonoa

Drtooth

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Wait a minute, are you talking about the TMNT episodes where the turtles could turn into super mutant monsters all ugly with spiky shells? And they'd only turn that way during pivital plot points? Oh brother! :smile:
Undoubtedly almost as bad as the live action female fifth Turtle! I feel kinda sorry for the guy.... he didn't really start these rediculous concepts... he worked on season ten, and the Super Mutations (as per my understanding) started in Season 9, by Dave Wise. It's almost like they were sabotaging the show for Jeff's arrival, so he could take the blaime.
:stick_out_tongue:

They were pretty lousy, though. Seen them on the old Ninja Turtles DVD rerelease. Four episodes of Season 10 were bonus features, backing up the first 5 episodes mad in 1987!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Yeah, Disney TV cartoons around that time were actually pretty decent. DuckTales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, DarkWing Duck. They were all pretty fun.

--Klonoa
Yeah, I liked all of those. DuckTales was probably my fave though. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Back to the subject....

The only good thing about Baby Looney Tunes? June Foray is the voice of Granny.... and that's coming from a die Hard Bullwinkle fan, like me!