Similarities between Muppet Babies and Looney Tunes

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Its like the baby muppets went into a cloning machine and Baby Looney Tunes came out.

Taz and animal are crazy.

P

Philo and Gunge

Daffyfan2003 said:
Careful. I liked "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo." Anyway, I really liked "Muppet Babies." I used to watch that one a lot more than the original Muppet shows and movies.
And thank lord it's better then "Scooby-Doo Meets The Boo Brothers" (Warner Bros. still calls it a 'brand-new movie').

Klonoa

Reaction score
Sigh...nobody likes Scrappy but me.

But then, I tend to like the annoying kid characters in things. Some of my favorites are Scrappy, Tails, Genis, Ewoks, Jar Jar...(ducks flying objects).

When I was little I'd wake up my parents by jumping on their bed and yelling, "Dah dah dah dahdah! Puppy Power!"

--Klonoa

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I don't think bobhopesite is talking about tiny toons (although I could be wrong) I think it's about the actual cartoon with baby looney toons (the name of it, I can't recall) I've seen it, it's not all that good

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think you guys are all forgetting that all of these shows were geared for little kids. And most little kids shows have to be really simple-minded for little kids to comprehend them. Now, yes, being a teenager, the only one I would really watch is probably Muppet Babies, because it's not as simple minded, and because I still find it funny. I'll also have you know I used to watch every single one of those shows!

Drtooth

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, Jeremy Scott (the head writer for Muppetbabies) worked on 2 proposed pilots (or at least one, I have to double check) for a Baby-fication of the Three Stooges...obvious pun title "Wee Stooges"

At this point in time, you should know that Jeremy was the grandson of Moe of the stooges. This also explains the reason they used so many clips of Stooge shorts in episodes.

You know, I thought Baby Looney Tunes died, but apparently thy air 2 eps a day on Cartoon Network.... yet another reason not to get cable.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Jeremy Scott? Don't you mean Jeffrey Scott?

I know that a Jeffrey Scott wrote scripts for the Muppet Babies cartoon. Other good ones he worked on were TaleSpin. And of course, he's had his share of stinkers, too, like the Pac-Man cartoon and Mega Man and Super Friends. I think he has his own Web page somewhere.

--Klonoa
Hey I loved the Pac-Man cartoon, but it certainly wasn't well written!