Show me your world

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heehee, yay. Yup they're from last year's garden. I have some picture of the sky too, but I forget which disk they're on...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I skipped work today because my friend needed me, and it was a rough morning, so to relieve our minds, my wife and I went back to Holmdel Park (as I've said before, our favorite place here in Jersey) to take in some of life's sweeter moments, and it was like being in a fantasy world. Simply beautiful, so I'm sharing another picture. This is the same lake that pink tree is next to, only on the other side.

Holmdel Park

christyb

Reaction score
Ooooh, this is great! Ok, here's a promise from me so ya'll can't let me forget. When I get back full time. I'll upload tons of pics of Montana for everyone to see!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
christyb said:
Ooooh, this is great! Ok, here's a promise from me so ya'll can't let me forget. When I get back full time. I'll upload tons of pics of Montana for everyone to see!
Oh not to worry. I shall pester you constantly until you show us your world. I'm very good at pestering. Really I am. If you don't believe me, just check out the fanfic... <ahem>. Uh... yeah...

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Oh not to worry. I shall pester you constantly until you show us your world. I'm very good at pestering. Really I am. If you don't believe me, just check out the fanfic... <ahem>. Uh... yeah...
*sigh*

Like, you always have to bring that up...You know what..it's been over a week...I'll do some tomorrow..i will! Maybe...you know what, I am cluttering someone elses thread!

I think there's some pictures of the veiw from our house on Dad's computer...will have a snoop later.

Beau

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey That Announcer, every time I click your link, they keep asking ME for YOUR password.

Anyway, great pics Vic, being the bunny breeder and fancier, my favorite pic would be the one of that little bunny.

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Hey That Announcer, every time I click your link, they keep asking ME for YOUR password.

Anyway, great pics Vic, being the bunny breeder and fancier, my favorite pic would be the one of that little bunny.
Well, my username should be there. I'll PM you the password. Anyone else who wants it can ask, and you'll get it. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You need to paste the link to the image that's accesible to the public. Check out the tutorial I made and that will help you!
The tutorial