Show me your world

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Nice pics Snowthy! Got a sense of what your life is like a little more now. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I'd show you my world, but all that's here is an empty Sunkist bottle and shame.
HA HA HA!! Sorry about life being that way for you, but HA HA HA!!
That was funny.

Cool pix, D'Snowth!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Cool pics Snowthy!

Well, I don't really have any pics of where I live.... yet. *makes note on to-do list*
But here are some that I took of my family's pets.This one is my Chihuahua taking a nap. Here she is again! Isn't she adorable?!?! I love her to pieces.

This is a horse. Obviously. Actually, he's my mom's horse.

Peekaboo! This is my kitty. Her name is Peekaboo.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, great pictures! I was hoping this thread would be revived again.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Neat-o pics!!

Mayhap I'll snap a few this weekend and post, if it doesn't interrupt my sitting too much that is. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got to thinking about this old thread again recently, because it kind of occured to me, I was showing you guys my world back when my world was less than ideal (and I'm glad to see I have long since deleted those old pics I posted, because I hated that room).

After my annual spring cleaning the day before yesterday, now that my world is spic and also span, I think it's high time I showed you guys my world again! Well, maybe not, but whatever.

So yeah, this is me, as you all know by now.

And this is where I go seepy-bye

And this is pretty much my "communication center" (the cushions are because my chair is broken, so they give me the height my chair can no longer achieve)

And these are my DVDs

But now, for the important parts!

I realize that Lamb Chop is sort of out of place, but she was a gift, and I really don't have anywhere else to put her.

Maybe next time, I'll get some pics from around town, and really show you guys my world.

mr3urious

Reaction score
You've got a nice room there, with some great collectibles, too! :smile: