Show me your world

Vic Romano

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Your family looks happier than my parents, brother, and me. No fair!

ryan
Thank you, we are quite happy indeed!
Ziffel said:
Hey that's pretty nice to get to see some of the posters here like Vic, That Announcer, Together Again, and ryhoyarbie. Good job with the tutorial, Vic. Let's see if I followed the instructions well enough to do photobucket and the hyperlink for here.
I agree, it's nice to put a face behind the post. And nice job, Zif; you're a young guy! I guess I just merged your Green Acres avatar with you, sorry! :embarrassed: LOL!

Anyhoo'; I thought I'd post more pics, and everyone else keep 'em coming too!

Me and my beautiful wife, Niki
Me, my wife and our hamster Duncan
My wife Niki from a modeling shoot
These are my bestest friends, from left to right; it's Tim (he's the one who I've asked prayers for, yours truly, my wife Niki and down in front is Don
The gang
Here's us again at Wizard World Philly in 2003 (when I was still wearing glasses!). Once again, here's the order from left to right:
Tim, Niki, Don and Dave (me)
Here's a portrait I did of us at a movie theatre (Don, Tim, Me, Niki)
A picture I drew
Me jammin' with some locals

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow!!! Great pictures! I hope to post some here soon! I just have to read Vic's tutorial on how to do it. By the way, Vic - you and your wife are so cute together! And it's funny, but everyone else looks kind of how I'd picture them to look! Awesome!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I look different in all my pictures. There's only ONE picture I ever took that I really like...and it's not on the net. Yet.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to try this , I just read Vic's tutorial. Here goes nothing.

Me and my bridesmaids

I'm the one in the pink shirt and skirt. The one to the left is my fiance's sister Ali, next to her is my best friend and maid of honor Gina. The one on my other side is my good friend Caroline. I hope to get more pictures up when I get home!

luvtosr

Reaction score
Wow, great pics, guys. I love seeing what everyone elses' worlds look like.

I'll sort out some of my own pics but for now here's Scarborough Castle it's about fifteen minutes walk from my house and this is a sketch of my eldest but it's not that great, I bodged a coupla features. :frown:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, great sketch! And to have such a cool landmark so close to your home? That's really cool. Thanks so much for sharing everybody!

luvtosr

Reaction score
I was going through some old photos and found this .

It's a pretty good picture of our South Bay. It's taken from just under the castle ,about a quarter way in from the left there's a sort of smooth, grassy slope with a path going down it, that's where a hotel fell into the sea. To the right you can see a big, green hill. That's Oliver's Mount (named after Oliver Cromwell) and you can just see two little vertical shadows on top. The smaller of the two is our war memorial it's a huge black obelisk. (The larger shadow is our tv mast - without it we'd be stuffed because we're in a huge sort of valley). There's also motorbike racing round the Mount and in September we have 'Bike Week' which is pretty self-explanatory but there's usually a pretty good open air concert with lots of local bands.

I'm going to go out and about with our camera in the next week or so and I'll post some more pics. We have Anne Bronte's grave here and a really beautiful valley that you really wouldn't think was about fifteen minutes walk from the town center. Anyway, just thought I'd show you a bit more of my world!