Sesame Workshop unveils plans for Season 37

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, OK... Thanks Joey.

Hmmm, hope Guy does reappear, seeing as how he's been sort of missed.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Return of Hoots

I'm glad to see Hoots returning as a main character, even if he'll be limited to musical performances; he was a musician from the beginning, after all. Unfortunately, the quality of Sesame Street's new music has gone downhill ever since the original writers died: if "It Feels Good When You Sing a Song" becomes as memorable as "Sing", I'll be pleasantly surprised.

ssetta

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, "It Feels Good When You Sing A Song" is actually a remake of an old Olivia/David song. It was featured in Unpaved episode #1563.

D

Dil

Grrr, I can't believe that they're not going to use the classic SS Muppets in newer segments in the 37th Season! Next time, Sesame Workshop, in the 38th Season, use Sherlock Hemlock, Biff & Sully, Guy Smiley, Forgetful Jones, Betty Lou, not to mention Kermit, in newer segments. The subject for the 38th Season will be about the return of the classic SS Characters.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it's probably never going to happen so you might as well get use to it.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It's 1 thing to long for the good old days but it's silly to get bent out of shape about it each year before they begin the new season.