Sesame Workshop unveils plans for Season 37

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, instead of jumping to conclusions and already making critical judgements about the new season and new characters, why don't we just wait and see it first?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I sorry Bear, But that Game show Idea is getting Kinda annoying.

D

Dil

Sorry but Your posts between that and my previous post has nothing to do with this:

And by the way, I changed my mind, I think Matt Vogel would voice Guy Smiley when he would return to SS. In fact, Guy Smiley made a surprise appearance in a Ready To Learn GameShow in PBS Kids. While SW wanted to use Guy in that PBS Kids Scene, I don't think they could find the same form of Guy Smiley when he was in, for example, "Mystery Guest", so they used Guy with a visible tongue, like the recent Orange Gold Anything Muppets. but unlike in, for example, "Pick Your Pet", Guy's tongue is pink, not red.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
Sorry but Your posts between that and my previous post has nothing to do with this:

So....?

wiley207

Reaction score
RyGuy said:
f

How about a segment about a school fire drill . Elmo could be scared to go to school after hearing about a fire drill a Storybook school the next t day. He could be afraid of a the fire alarmamd he could tell Gina about it. Gina could say : "Elmo, fire drills can be spooky but they help keeps boys, girls and monster safe just like shots keep us healthy I'm sure the teacher will make sure your okay. "Elmo could ask if the fire drill would hurt , like a shot Gina could say "Well, it will be a loud buzz and it will hurt your ears for a second , but the important thing is calm down and remember it's just a drill . Drill means practice . "

This would be the first-ever fire drill segement on SS . This is way overdue
Interesting idea, but Elmo doesn't go to school! How about Baby Bear, or even Big Bird? Plus, on TV they tend to use bells for fire drills instead of buzzers. Also, that idea sounds VERY similar to the old Arthur episode (and book) "D.W. All Fired Up." How about instead, a Muppet accidentally pulls the fire alarm at their school or at Hoopers, and is afraid to tell the truth because although it was an accident, he might get punished. It could happen with Grover or Cookie Monster.

Plus, I think it's a GREAT idea to bring Guy Smiley back on the show! Now that they got a new performer for our favorite game-show host (it's Eric Jacobson, BTW), it could bring up wonderful oppritunities to produce reminiscent game shows, maybe even redoing some of the older game shows with newer characters (like a "Beat the Time" skit with Zoe!) Also, they should bring back Herry Monster, Little Bird, Sherlock Hemlock and the Honkers? I am also surprised that they are still using the Amazing Mumford today, as well as Mr. Johnson. Maybe they could also produce new Monsterpiece Theater skits, or maybe even some new Sesame Street News Flashes (but they'd need a substitute reporter... maybe they could bring back Warren Wolf?)

Oh, and one more thing, I think on the show, Herry Monster needs to wear pants! That way kids won't be confused why they see Herry's pants in the books but not the show!