Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

Thijs

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Pic of Curly Bear added and bio of Zoe are added on line!
We're busy with a huge update (check the Letter of the Day threads). And there will be a second in 2003. And as soon I can make screencaps of my SS video's.....

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Tommie said:
We're busy with a huge update (check the Letter of the Day threads). And there will be a second in 2003. And as soon I can make screencaps of my SS video's.....
Here is an error you can fix when you get ythe cahnce. Juliet was actually Tellys girlfriend. Mona was his sister. I think a bunch of peopkle will agree with me.

ssetta

Reaction score
mikealan said:
The first one was the big one for the Sesame Street News skit, which he was played by Frank Oz. And the second one was the small one, which he was played by Jerry Nelson on the Season 24 episode sponsored by the letters L and R and the number 18.

I know much of the Sesame Street version of Humpty Dumpty for the encyclopedia:

Seasons: 8, 24

Years: 1976, 1993

Performers: Frank Oz (1976), Jerry Nelson (1993)

Description: Humpty Dumpty was a hard-boiled, tough egg. In the episode of Sesame Street News, he had a major accident, so the king's horses and men Muppets tried to put Humpty together again...and they did. Kermit, of course, talked to Humpty for a while that Humpty was a brand-new person. Then Kermit slaps Humpty's back to fall off the wall and the king's horses and men had to put him together again. They think Kermit did slap Humpty off the wall. On the street in 1993, the little Humpty Dumpty was fallen off Oscar's can and was broken by Big Bird sitting on him in his nest.

Hope everything on Sesame Street's version of Humpty Dumpty would work.
How do you remember the Season 24 episode so well, even the letters and number?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, Thijs, what SSE Letter of the Day threads are you talking about? The last one was for the encyclopedia's E-entries, and that was about a week ago. Well, if you guys need any help which I can provide, let me know and I'll do my best to help out your growing encyclopedia's domain.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

mikealan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ah, Thijs, what SSE Letter of the Day threads are you talking about? The last one was for the encyclopedia's E-entries, and that was about a week ago. Well, if you guys need any help which I can provide, let me know and I'll do my best to help out your growing encyclopedia's domain.
Humpty Dumpty's part is on the 'H' Thread, Curly Bear's part the 'C' Thread and Zoe's part is on the 'Z' Thread.

And anyway, I remember the Season 24 show with Humpty Dumpty back in my youth in the early 90's.

Thijs

Reaction score
The Count said:
you're right, I will make the F as soon as possible

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just asking? Which bios do you need? I would go searching for all the letter of the day threads, but that would take forever.

I sent you a Narf one a day or so ago, so if you have one already planned, feel free to edit in what I have.

Plus, someone mentioned a Duck somewhere...

There was another duck, same construction, but it was a different color. A Mallard with a green head and tan body (I'm guessing about the body.. It could just be the wings..)

Thijs

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Just asking? Which bios do you need? I would go searching for all the letter of the day threads, but that would take forever.

I sent you a Narf one a day or so ago, so if you have one already planned, feel free to edit in what I have.

Plus, someone mentioned a Duck somewhere...

There was another duck, same construction, but it was a different color. A Mallard with a green head and tan body (I'm guessing about the body.. It could just be the wings..)
Hmm, I don't know that duck. Love to see him.

About the Letter of the Day's, here are they (there are only five of them yet, and only the B and the C are long):

LotD: A

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9081

LotD: B

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9127

LotD: C

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9178

LotD: D

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9222

LotD: E

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9260

I think the Letter of the Day system works well to gain as much as information as possible. If I ask on the forum "can somebody tell me everything he knows" nobody will answer. These summaries work better I think.

Thijs

Reaction score
Today we greeted visitor number 40.000!!!

Despite the bandwith problems...

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi. When I got back to the Sesame Street Encyclopedia, it was old-fashioned from August of 2003. Now, we've got to make it more official. BTW, I got the years where any of the SS Muppets appear-disappear

Help!

We all need more info about Aristotle, Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Curly Bear, Juliette, Kingston Livington III, Little Murry Sparkles, Lulu, Polly Datron, Prince Charming, Roosevelt Franklin's Mom, the Robins, Ruby Monster, Simon Soundman, Wolfgang the Seal, the Two-Headed Monster, and the Monster Clubhouse members Googel, Narf, Mel, & Phoebe!!!