Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I vaguely remember Ruby. She liked to do experiments. The only episode with her I really remember was when she tried to find out how wet she would get if she stayed out in the rain. I also remember quite a few Polly Darton songs, specifically "Waving Goodbye to you with My Heart." I think you can find info on Prince Charming by reading the Kermit the Frog Newsflashes at the toughpigs website. He appeared in a few of those. I don't remember to many others. Except for the two headed monster. Those were classic. Let's see, a few I can think of was when Gordon showed them how to flip a coin to decide which way to go, the one where they made a snowman, but it was missing a nose, I believe they also appeared with Cinderella in something. I don't remember it too well. I'll try to think of more of those.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
The only episode with her I really remember was when she tried to find out how wet she would get if she stayed out in the rain.
This is OT, but that episode is #2607, which rjschex and I both have (though not the same copy). :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bump!! Too important to let this thread slip down into the cracks in the floor and become just a shadowless soul amongst the other ****** threads that have gone to the limbo of this forum's netherworld.

BTW: Tommy, if it's of any interest to you, Version 9.0 of the Muppet Listings has been posted in the Classic Muppets section of the forum for any additional SS characters you'd want to get for the encyclopedia. Oh, and Alejandro is an offscreen character much like Charlie from Charlie's Restaurant, so I don't think we'll be able to get either a descript nor photo of him.
Hope this helps and have a haunted weekend.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
Here are some more skits / scenes to add to the encyclopedeia:

1. film: the woodworking man building a model airplane in his workshop.
(the music is someone playing a flute.)

2. film: a man gets his car stuck in the mud; he asks another man to help him then they ask for more help and other men come and help out.

3. cartoon: the bridgekeeper tells a man that any food he is carring that is a circle must be eaten or thrown away.

4. film: making apple cider ; kids pick apples at an orchard, put them in a truck and unload them at a cider mill.

5. Did anyone forget to mention all the DON MUSIC songs? (I sing them all the time).

Yellowstone park, Mary had a bicycle, whistle whistle little bird, drive drive, drive your car.

6. All the Dr. Nobel Price segments on SS News flash

7. Song / segment: Sticky goooey song. I liked this one. a child playing with eggs and a girl with gum stuck in her hair. Alot of people do not remember this song / segment.

8. Another song/segment that almost no body remembers: the "POCKETS" song. After all these years I still remember what I do about that song and the scenes. My mom would sing along every time this was on.