Sesame Place Amusement Park

Dantecat

Reaction score
Ssetta,Did You Ever Go To This Theme Park? If So,How Was It? :excited:

ssetta

Reaction score
I had fun, but I was 7 the last time I went there.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well You Should Go Again! Because It's Very Big,For All Ages From Now On,And The Best Water Rides Etc. When Will You Go Again? :wink:

HarveyK

Reaction score
Loved it!

When we went, there was constant ss music playing throughout the park. If anyone knows where I can buy it, PLEASE let me know. It isn't songs from the street. It had the song by the barbershop quartet group of puppets about singing high and low. Remember them?????

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
HarveyK said:
When we went, there was constant ss music playing throughout the park. If anyone knows where I can buy it, PLEASE let me know. It isn't songs from the street. It had the song by the barbershop quartet group of puppets about singing high and low. Remember them?????
There was no specific cd that the music came from. As the park is owned by Sesame workshop (or at least affiliated with them), they have access to all songs that Sesame Street has ever done. Therefore, they play a wide variety of songs from many different albums.

ssetta

Reaction score
But don't they often like make announcements and it interrupts the song? Or can you still hear the music?

Dantecat

Reaction score
You Can Still Hear The Music But Just Not As Loud As The Announcement Because It's A Little Louder Then The Music!

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I WANNA GO SO BAD. I WILL GO WITH MY CHILDREN SIMPLY SO PEOPLE DON'T LAUGH AT ME WHEN THEY FIND I WANTED TO GO ANYWAY! :excited: :excited: