Season 36 Character Questions

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's the list from "Grouch Apprentice":

Donald Grump--previously described in another thread.

Omagrossa--a brown grouch with brown eyebrows and frizzy gray hair and black business suit.

Swampy--a tan frizzy-furred grouch with brown eyebrows and black business suit.

The Wigless Singer--appears in the "Letter of the Day Game Show--'W'". She's dressed just like Diva D'Abruzzo, but is made from the fat blue live-hand AM and with a slim orange nose and lavendar eyelids.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks. Omagrossa huh? That already made me laugh.
For someone whose name means "amarous" (Amarossa) she was sure a hateful personality.

And now that this episode aired, that brings me to a question I've had... So Donald Grump was shown in a press article hyping the season before it started, and here was the episode featuring said character. Did 4101 feature the Donald Trump Muppet also seen in that photo with Donald Grump way back when? Should he be counted? Or was he just something the workshop made for that photo? Or will he show up in some other episode?
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The DT Muppet never appeared on the show, but should be counted since there is proof that the character existed (a photo of him).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, will do. Couple of more quick questions though.

What was the full name/title of the story Baby Bear and Telly co-authored in 4103?

Already shrunk the list down to a size of 10 due to space limitations. If I shrink it down to either 8 or 9 in font size, would it still be legible/readable for the rest of you guys?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'll have to recheck the title.

What would a size 8 or 9 look like here? Could you please give us a "test" font?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Never mind... Posted something in 8 in FR Character Questions and something in 9 in the Dorms. But I got "sandceryf 10 pt" both times.
So, I'll just shrink it to 8 and everything will fit fine.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Only new character to ask about from 4105 Super Chicken Comes to SS...
Super Chicken's Delivery Person, who brings the giant roll of packing tape for the Mail-It-Shop.
And is this the same Super Chicken from last season, Episode 4071 where Super Grover sets up a superhero school?

BTW: MuppetDude, if you loved the reference to Rainbow Connection in Elmo's World: Skin from 4096... I'm curious what your reaction will be to 4105's lone highlight, Oscar's version of Bein' Green.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I haven't seen the show yet, but I'll keep an ear out for "Bein' Green". (If the Frog can't do it, why not the Grouch?)

Super Chicken is most likely the same puppet used last year.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, still need help with 4105. Wondering if Alpha Boy's Father and/or Neighbor Nora should be added. Wondering about the backup grouches for Oscar's song. Also wondering about the animals that showed up at Elmo's World: Birds.

From 4106: Bob's Deaf Niece.
Samera, Bob's Niece. Not sure if that's spelled correctly.
Need actress's name, if available though since it's not a 5 or 0 ending numbered episode, I doubt I'd get it.
ATG: Trash Gordon's Double.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
OK, still need help with 4105. Wondering if Alpha Boy's Father and/or Neighbor Nora should be added.

No; though AlphaBoy puts in an appearance on the Street once, the other characters were only seen in films.

Wondering about the backup grouches for Oscar's song.

The're originally from the "Grouchland" movie.

Also wondering about the animals that showed up at Elmo's World: Birds.

Aside from the Robin, they're all birds previously seen on the Street: a chicken, turkey, pigeon, bluejay, swan, Athena the Owl, the white duck, a rooster, a penguin, the Grouch Parrot, a small pink bird, and many others.

Samera, Bob's Niece. Not sure if that's spelled correctly.
She's a dark skinned girl with long black hair, glasses, a red kerchief holding her hair back, gold earrings, a purple shirt, and (I think) black pants.

Need actress's name, if available though since it's not a 5 or 0 ending numbered episode, I doubt I'd get it.

Actually, since season 34, all of the episodes have credits, but I don't think the cast list ever changes.

ATG: Trash Gordon's Double.

I think he was identical to TG.

And the Packaging Tape Delivery Man was an orange live-hand AM with a dark fuchsia oval nose, blue sleepy eyelids, light tan hair, and a blue jacket and hat.