Season 36 Character Questions

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Haven't seen the show yet, but the Camel is most likely the same one used as Sydney (it depends on the voice)--that and SS only has one camel puppet. The cake is probably the same one from EW decorated to look like a grouch cake.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I thought about the cake. But will wait till you've seen the episode anyway and can come and post.

As for the camel... Sidney's voice is with a lowbrow tone... The one from this episode had more of an upper crust or Thurston Howell III voice. But I'll let you judge for yourself and LMK after you've had a chance to see the episode itself.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Furry Godmother--an off-white poodle in a pink dress, "ear-ribbons", and tiara; her wand looked like a dog bone.

Fluffy, Mr. Johnson's cat--once again a new puppet; a small orange kitten with darker orange stripes, green eyelids, and a blue collar.

The Tiger--Butch.
The Camel--same one used for Sydney, but a different personality (and performed by someone else).

The grouch cake was actually a prop of a grouch cake made some time ago; I think it was originally made to look like it was hamburger, slime, etc., in different layers with white frosting all over. It had a red nose and angry eyebrows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Fluffy was an orange kitten with red stripes? Hexactly why I thought it was a tabby, explaining why Grover got it confused with a tiger.
Should the Camel be added then?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Hmm, hard to tell. Maybe you could add "The Camel" or "The Tiger", etc. for characters who show up many times, but with different performers. Ones with distinct personalities (like the "Rude Mouse") could be labeled. I'm not sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And here are the newest names... From 4103 Telly and Baby Bear's Story.

The Magical Triangular Bowl of Porridge, voiced by Kevin Clash.
The Royal Rimshot, not sure if this was the one voiced by Joey Mazzarino.
The Royal Chef (Telly).
The King of Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Doo (Baby Bear).
That's all I think unless I missed someone.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Magical Triangular Bowl of Porridge, voiced by Kevin Clash--a gold bowl only seen from one side (and one of the points pointed down). It had a rim decorated with triangular diamonds, and looked sort of like a cup. It had sleepy blue eyelids and magenta lips (pulled on a wire).

The Royal Rimshot, not sure if this was the one voiced by Joey Mazzarino.--Yes, but he was also called the Royal (Mouth) Wiper, so I'm not sure as to what he should be called (maybe "The Royal Aid" or "Royal Helper"?) He was a green AM with pink eyelids, yellow nose, and black page-boy hair. He wore a yellow hat with feather, and a yellow tunic.

The Royal Chef (Telly).--He wore a chef's at atop what looked like a light tan pilot's cap (w/earflaps) and white apron.

The King of Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Doo (Baby Bear).--he wore a crown, red cape and garments (looked like they recycled the stuff he wore from "Banana in the Stone").

There were also three AM townspeople who sang during this episode. They could be called "The Singing Townspeople".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Didn't ask about the AM's who sang, since because of my blind batty eyes I thought they were reusing the Medieval Townsfolk from the Banana in the Stone from earlier in the season.
And I forgot to ask about the Royal Wiper. Thought he and the Royal Rimshot were two different characters. Will ponder this and see if I have any suggestions later, gotta get dressed to go to classes.
Thanks and will talk with you guys later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Since the "Royal Rimshot" appelation was for just that one instance that Telly quipped: "And don't call me Shirley"...
And Baby Bear kept calling him "Royal Wiper", I'm more inclined to go with that one... But do you think it'd be best as "Royal Helper"? Or "Royal Mouth Wiper"?
Having trouble fitting the king, is it "Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Dum-Diddly-Doo"?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

BTW: Didn't get to see 4104 today, cable was out. Will have to wait till repeats.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd go with "Royal Helper". And the name of the kingdom is correct.

I'll try and let you know of any new characters after I see the show.