Season 36 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bear, will add her now. And yes, everything's covered. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend you go to the Muppet Listings 15.0 thread in the Classic Muppets section and go to the first page where the last posted version can be found, and you'll see that your questions will be answered quite almost instantly.

That is to say yes, human characters and non-human non-Muppet characters are included so long as they're already there. You'll get it after leafing through the list.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... From 4098: Goldilocks Takes Over.
Little Miss Muffet, is this the same one from the Miss Muffet Production Number?
If not, should she be added to the list?
Should the Spider, I think voiced by Kevin, also be added to the list?
Little Jack Horner, is this the same one as seen in The Case of the Missing Pie with Colambo?
Or is this a different character, and should it be added to the list?
Was the Goldilocks that appeared in this episode the same one we already have listed? I ask because I noticed she spoke with a different-sounding voice than her normal voice.
Also, how should the characters from 4093 be added: individually, or together under the "Storybook Community School" subheading?
In Elmo's World: Bugs, there were the following insects at the beginning.
Fly, Spider, Bumblebee, Butterfly, Cricket, and Ladybug.
Should all of these be added? Or were The Fly and The Spider the only Muppet insects that appeared in this segment?

Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Little Miss Muffet, is this the same one from the Miss Muffet Production Number?
If not, should she be added to the list?

She's a different version; she's a short lavendar AM with black curls, an orange (pink?) nose, and eyelids.

Should the Spider, I think voiced by Kevin, also be added to the list?

He's made from the fat blue spider frequently used, but (I couldn't tell; the picture I was watching messed up) he either had three yellow eyes, or two yellow eyes and a yellow nose.

Little Jack Horner, is this the same one as seen in The Case of the Missing Pie with Colambo?
Or is this a different character, and should it be added to the list?

He's a new version, a green AM with dark brown hair and a hot pink nose, and (I think) lavendar eyelids.

Was the Goldilocks that appeared in this episode the same one we already have listed? I ask because I noticed she spoke with a different-sounding voice than her normal voice.

It's the basic same character (she was slightly redesigned last year, replacing her hat and bright yellow hair with gold-colored curls and a big blue bow), but performed by someone else (I guess Alice Dinnean wasn't available then).

Also, how should the characters from 4093 be added: individually, or together under the "Storybook Community School" subheading?

I guess individually, and indicating which show they came from.

In Elmo's World: Bugs, there were the following insects at the beginning.
Fly, Spider, Bumblebee, Butterfly, Cricket, and Ladybug.
Should all of these be added? Or were The Fly and The Spider the only Muppet insects that appeared in this segment?

The cricket was Gus Hopper, but I believe all of the others (minus the spider) were built specially for this segment. (Did you catch the "Ladybug Picnic" reference?)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... That's a "Yes" to all of these?
Know of the reference, just didn't catch it today cause I didn't watch the Elmo's World segment throughout... Watching Mike & Mike where there was an SS reference.
BTW: The FR questions are done with, muppet_dk helped finish them off... Except for the Spiderflies which were added, all the others will be treated as mythic FR creatures.
Hope this helps and hope to hear from you soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Why did this Goldilocks sound like Carroll Spinney to me? Oh well...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
(I guess Alice Dinnean wasn't available then).
Didn't she leave a while ago? I remember hearing that she used to voice Mama Bear but was replaced by Jennifer Bernhardt. Though that was a few years ago. This Goldilocks sounded different then when she appeared last season. She might have had multiple performers.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Alice used to play Mama Bear.

Goldilocks was originally played by Camille Bonora, then Alice Dinnean, and (for at least one show) Jen Barnhart.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
O.K., so we're assuming it was one of those three who performed her in yesterday's ep.

By the way, does Camille Bonora still perform Countess Von Backwards in the "Number of the Day" segments, or has she stopped performing altogether?

:sympathy: :concern: :smile: "Or has she stopped performing?"

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Jen played her yesterday (she was right-handed).

Camille stopped performing with the Muppets since the mid-to-late 90s, and Fran Brill took over the Countess's role. The last thing I seen Camille in was a puppeteer on a Christian children's show.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I get it. I have read in "Sesame Encyclopedia" that Fran Brill played the original Countess (von Dahling). I guess she recently took over the role of the current Countess von Backwards.