RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe if you talk to him in "Quackanese?" Then, you'll understand each other.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erm...good idea. After all I havea special relationship with the...erm...penguins...I mean...

Quacker, quack, quack-quack?

They say, Quack. Which means, the Museam of Antiquities is *ponts*in that direction, they think. At least, I think that's what they said.

VOICE: Yes, it is in that direction, now hurry up I'm getting bored watching you faff around.

WHy didn't you just say so?

VOICE: Because...

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Revs up Countmobile's engines.

Come on InwoMonster... I'll give you a ride. Just let me know vhen you're all buckled up in your seat please.
Ok. All buckled up. Ready to go. Oh wait for Captain Cookie. Come on Cookie. We'll be late.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok. All buckled up. Ready to go. Oh wait for Captain Cookie. Come on Cookie. We'll be late.
Me here! Let's go fast Batty Man!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's 3, 3 passengers in my cool counting car!
*Lifts hand with three fingers raised high while turning the wheel and taking off.

You know, I would be able to fly... But it'd be due to the gizmos in my costume to give me batlike flight and not cause of any super powers I might have.
But enough of that... Seems like the gang's going to the museum. We'll head them off at the pass and get there under the cover of some scary shadows.
*Drives into blackness ahead and emerges out in museum parking lot.
OK guys, ve're here. Let's get that bad bad man.

*Hmmm, vill have to remember to go back to the batty-cave later and check up on this X and Bacon. See if I get any leads on his identity.
Then again, it might just be Pinball Man. BTW: What Muppet was he supposed to be anyvay?

RedDragon

Reaction score
(Man you people are up early, I'm missing everything)

*Ludo walks out of bathroom*

Huh? Did I miss something? I heard something about a museum. Hey! Where did everybody go?

*Thinks of the Battyman and Ludo disappears in a puff of smoke. And appears next to the Countmobile*

There you are. Hmmmm, the Museum of Antiquities. OK.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hello Ludo. Yes ve're here to stop a willaneous robbery. Seems someone vants to steal an ADD gadget, the Atomic Diamond Device. Vhat they vant it for, ve don't know but ve have to stop them from stealing the ADD machine.

Oh, be careful vhere you step... InwisoMonster turned himself... vell, inwisible.
Maybe ve can train him to leave a portion of his blue fur shaded slightly out of focus while the rest of him is inwisible. That vay ve could at least spot him before bumping into him vithout knowing it.
*Talks to bat-communicator on wrist.

Come in Captain Cookie, are you in position?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
So, our villian's name is X and Bacon? This should be Egg-citing. Ahee, hee, hee.

**Stops laughing for a moment to look around**

Hey uh, wait there guys, I'll need to hitch a ride with someone...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh hello Ludo. Yes ve're here to stop a willaneous robbery. Seems someone vants to steal an ADD gadget, the Atomic Diamond Device. Vhat they vant it for, ve don't know but ve have to stop them from stealing the ADD machine.

Oh, be careful vhere you step... InwisoMonster turned himself... vell, inwisible.
Maybe ve can train him to leave a portion of his blue fur shaded slightly out of focus while the rest of him is inwisible. That vay ve could at least spot him before bumping into him vithout knowing it.
*Talks to bat-communicator on wrist.

Come in Captain Cookie, are you in position?
Roger that! Me in position and ready to go. Lets go get bad guys. Catch them red handed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Arives at Museum of Antiquities*

I don't see any bacon here! I better go back to de cafe and see if I can give anyone a ride. Hokay?

*Drives back to the cafe*

Hola Mr. BassMan. Do jew need a ride?